X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

Bills should win this week

The Bears didn't impress me against the Saints last week.

This is a must-win for the Bills- at home against a team that in my opinion doesn't measure up to the Broncos at all.

To be a quality team, the Bills must win home games like this.
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

Once again Judge "should" doesnt count....either they are or they aren't......there are some key factors here

Chicago is ranked 15 overall defense,,,Denver is ranked 13 (I believe)

But Chicago has a better Pass Defense then Denver in total yards against and YPG

With that being said look at their past opponents......

Then again the Bills are at home....

The BEARS will win.
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

I think if this game were in Chicago I would be very worried but since it will be at home with a packed house I think the Bills will pull this one out.

WCF just curious being in Cali why do you like the phins?

Comment

• WCoastFin
        I have the arms of a new born baby!
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
        I think if this game were in Chicago I would be very worried but since it will be at home with a packed house I think the Bills will pull this one out.

WCF just curious being in Cali why do you like the phins?
        When I first saw Marino play...It was amazing...been a Fins fan ever since...I look foward to my first home game this season...
        We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

The oddsmakers are saying in effect the two teams are even. Buffalo gets three for being at home. Based on preseason expectations, I don't think either team's schedule has been a great deal harder or easier than the other's. Statistically, Chicago has been allowing 45 yards fewer than Buffalo per game. Buffalo has been outgaining Chicago by an average of 60 yards per game. Bottom line is that they are close enough that the game could go either way and the outcome will probably hinge on who has more big plays and fewest mistakes. It's not a slam dunk for either team, unlike Miami versus any other team in the playoffs where you just know Miami's going to lose.
          Last edited by TigerJ; 09-24-2002, 09:58 PM.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• payton34
            • Sep 2002

The Bears defense is going to be so pumped for this game. the bears defensive co. Blanche will be putting them through a week of hell for blowing a 20 point lead. I heard him on a chicago radio station and I've never heard anyone as mad as he was. He's expecting a shutout from the defense on Sunday. Now I know, and he knows as well, that thats not going to happen, but I'd hate to be on the other side of the ball this Sunday.

Comment

• Creemoredrinker
              Senior Zoner
              • Sep 2002

Yet Another One!!!

Originally posted by payton34
              The Bears defense is going to be so pumped for this game. the bears defensive co. Blanche will be putting them through a week of hell for blowing a 20 point lead. I heard him on a chicago radio station and I've never heard anyone as mad as he was. He's expecting a shutout from the defense on Sunday. Now I know, and he knows as well, that thats not going to happen, but I'd hate to be on the other side of the ball this Sunday.

Moderators, we really have to do something about these opposing team trolls who come to this site just to spout off venom. Mind you this one appears to have some intelligence -- the most any Bears fan could have without becoming a Bills fan -- but, I just don't know what it adds to the mix.

Trust me, I love controversary -- I live for it in fact -- but, these trolls register just to annoy Bills fans. If they have something to add -- and again this guy/girl does seem to know his Bears information although NOT football in general -- it is tolerable, but if NOT kick them to the curb (to borrow a popular female expression).

Comment

• payton34
                • Sep 2002

Re: Yet Another One!!!

Originally posted by Creemoredrinker

Moderators, we really have to do something about these opposing team trolls who come to this site just to spout off venom. Mind you this one appears to have some intelligence -- the most any Bears fan could have without becoming a Bills fan -- but, I just don't know what it adds to the mix.

Trust me, I love controversary -- I live for it in fact -- but, these trolls register just to annoy Bills fans. If they have something to add -- and again this guy/girl does seem to know his Bears information although NOT football in general -- it is tolerable, but if NOT kick them to the curb (to borrow a popular female expression).

I never spew trash and i'd love to prove to you that my football knowledge is a lot higher than you give me credit for. I'm here to talk football, not to bash the bills or their fans. I don't blame you for your comments though, since I now talk football on about 8 different boards, and have seen enough losers that do nothing but talk trash, so I never expect a warm welcome. But check out this link from an emeny forum. It should be enough to prove I'm here for my love of the game.

Comment

• gunzlingr
                  • Jul 2002

The Bears D has been giving up a pile of rush yards, and Brooks took em apart late in the game. I think it could go either way, but with the Bills offense, I think we win 21-14
                  You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

I don't really care whether Blanche pops a gasket this week. Right now the Chicago defense is hurting. Three starters are definitely out. I just don't think that leaves them with enough sound horses to ride through this game unscathed. Buffalo just has too many weapons. I think this game is a little like last weeks. Buffalo's strength will go against Chicago's strength, but Chicago's strength is not up to par because of injury, unlike Denver's defense. We all agree Buffalo's defense is not the strength of the team, but Buffalo has not played any offensive slouches this year either. I think that if Buffalo's defensive players and coaches keep their heads screwed on right they can contain Chicago's offence sufficiently to win the game. The Front seven can probably focus on the run more than in the last couple games and trust the DBs to provide coverage because Chicago's WRs are just not as dangerous as what Buffalo has faced thus far this season. They just have to avoid beating themselves.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• lordofgun
                      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Exactly right, Tiger. Our offense will also be pumped up, and quite frankly, I'd hate to be on the other side of the ball trying to stop us!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• casdhf
                        • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Yet Another One!!!

Originally posted by payton34

I never spew trash and i'd love to prove to you that my football knowledge is a lot higher than you give me credit for. I'm here to talk football, not to bash the bills or their fans. I don't blame you for your comments though, since I now talk football on about 8 different boards, and have seen enough losers that do nothing but talk trash, so I never expect a warm welcome. But check out this link from an emeny forum. It should be enough to prove I'm here for my love of the game.

http://www.saintsreport.com/vbulleti...threadid=43594
                        Dear Sir,
                        Every site has its idiots. You are OFFICLIALLY welcomed

Love,
                        :ebenezer:
                        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Creemoredrinker
                          Senior Zoner
                          • Sep 2002

Welcomed as an Idiot?

Originally posted by casdhf

Dear Sir,
                          Every site has its idiots. You are OFFICLIALLY welcomed

Love,
                          :ebenezer:

That's the spirit! Give 'em smack!

Comment

• casdhf
                            • Jul 2002

I didnt wanna name names, but he's not the idiot

Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                              • Jul 2002

cas

Comment

Working...
                              X