• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

PREGAME Bills / Eagles Thread

Cant believe I am the first to think of this?

BILLS MUST WIN THIS GAME

Bills 35
    Eagles 10

• The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Zonebucks whore
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jul 2003

Hey I lost all of them to Halbert last week. I had the Bills and gave him 13 points. I lost 1800 to him.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jul 2003

Still I would never take Miami in a bet. Id rather DIE!

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Here ya go SB, this was moved instead of edited. I changed the title for ya. To prevent people from starting "OFFICIAL" game day threads days before the game... any thread that's started will be considered a "Pregame" thread. (The "OFFICIAL" thread can be started within 2 hours of the game, plus ya need to be around during the game.)

So talk about it here!!!
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jul 2003

I really dont care about Zone Bucks.....just thought Id start it because its usually the popular thing to do and I was momentarily bored.

As for being here during the game.....well I sometimes post at halftime but its hard for me to post during the game because I get way to into the game.

Comment

• Cntrygal
              • Jul 2002

No problem! Last season we had people starting 6 or 7 "Official" threads, almost 2 days out from the game. So we are putting forth a little more "guidance". AND.... if you post at halftime... IMO, that counts. Or if you suddenly need to vent (halfback option that gets intercepted )
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                • Jul 2002

oh and btw.... I agree with your initial post.. The Bills MUST win... the offense has to show that they can get back on track. We have too tough of a division to have "several off games".

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Jul 2003

We should be at worst 6 and 2 at the break. 5 out of the last 6 games are going to be crazy tough! We need to win the "easy" "should win" games while we can.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
                    Still I would never take Miami in a bet. Id rather DIE!
                    When's your funeral? LOL . Sometimes when betting, one much do the prudent thing...not pick with the heart, but with the facts...I know, in this league, that doesn't always equal a true winner either. But it's all you have and now you're trying to recover...You lost how many zonebucks? I should have joined Hal, but even I wasn't sure about that game..I thought we had a chance, but you guys had been playing so well, I thought we'd struggle more..I had a feeling we'd win, but not a definte one...Say it this way, I couldn't debate the feeling, but I could express it. I don't see Philly beating you guys, if you're recovered emotionally from last week you should be okay. But there's some hope for philly as they've had 2 weeks to prepare for you..that's the mistery to this game..did they get better in that 2 week period? I still think if they beat you, it's because of the emotions and not the athletes on the field. You have a better team on paper.

Reach for the stars

Comment

Working...
                    X