PDA

View Full Version : Did you all check out my new weekly article, Postgame Report Card?

Michael82
09-24-2002, 03:43 PM
Here's the link...

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/templates/view.php?state=news&action=YourSite_content&month=9&nid=1301

Tell me what you think. Any comments or gripes? Did I give the right grades or was I a little too harsh or too nice? :D

Ebenezer
09-24-2002, 03:44 PM
Too harsh on the WR, defense and the coaching...they only gave up 28 points to the best team in the NFL at home...

LtBillsFan66
09-24-2002, 03:48 PM
I agree with the grades. Good work Mike.

lordofgun
09-24-2002, 04:16 PM
Excellent stuff mikey!

Michael82
09-24-2002, 04:24 PM
Thanks Guys! I will try to have it on the site earlier next week! :D

What do you mean, EB? I gave the receivers a B+. They did have some mistakes, but were pretty damn good. I thought I was fair with the DL and whole defense. You have to factor in the huge plays and the final game winning drive. That is where the grades got lowered. Plus, the run defense. You can NOT give up 163 yards and expect to get a good grade! :D When you lose a game, you can't give the coaches an A or even a B...the team played their heart out, but I saw some stupid calls by Gilbride and he completely gave up the running game, plus Jerry Gray did not put enough pressure on Griese.

Creemoredrinker
09-24-2002, 04:34 PM
:drunks:

Then again an artist is only truly appreciated after his/her death. I am NOT suggesting you commit suicide, but....