X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ron C.
    • Mar 2003

Larry Felser today in TBN

Larry Felser today in TBN criticized Mike Williams for his roll in the failed halfback option pass last week:

quote:
    When the halfback option play in the red zone imploded against Miami, the major culprit was their gazillion-dollar right tackle, Mike Williams.

Williams is 6-foot-6, weighs 360 pounds and has a minimal amount of body fat. All of that muscle was pushed back into Travis Henry's lap, ruining any chance he might have had of completing his pass to Josh Reed.

Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong , but MW limped off the field the play before and was replaced by M. Price for this play. I remember how foolish it seemed to run this type of gadgetry behind a 1st year guard and a backup tackle in his first play of the afternoon.

Assuming I'm correct, don't you think the aging Mr. Felser should research his published article before closing it with the above quote? :confused2:
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Mike Williams was replaced by Marcus Price but I don't beleive it was that play.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

felser's an idiot.listening to him at joe d's HOF ceremony was brutal.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
      X