X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PhinPhan1227
    • Apr 2003

There should be a major and minor personal foul

No way Milloys little shove should have been worth 15 yds and a 1st down. They should adopt the same distinction present in the face mask call. Minor infraction gets you just 5 yds...major infraction nets the 15 and 1st down. These guys are men for christs sake...let them act like it.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!
  • Travis Hunter
    • Jul 2002

Damn officials got it out for us today.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Travis Hunter
      Damn officials got it out for us today.
      It was a good call according to the rules...but they should change the rules.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• AG75
        My buns are weiner friendly
        • Oct 2002

I wish all refs would head out to the Bermuda Triangle. Well, other teams may miss them but not the Bills, we would have nothing to lose since we get all the B.S. calls against us.
        Aimee

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by AG75
          I wish all refs would head out to the Bermuda Triangle. Well, other teams may miss them but not the Bills, we would have nothing to lose since we get all the B.S. calls against us.
          Before you put down a deposit on a string quartet to play a sympathy tune...do a google search on the number of calls that the league said were blown in favor of the Texans in week 1.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• AG75
            My buns are weiner friendly
            • Oct 2002

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Before you put down a deposit on a string quartet to play a sympathy tune...do a google search on the number of calls that the league said were blown in favor of the Texans in week 1.
            Yeah, maybe I would feel sympathy for you if this did not happen to us game in/game out, year in year out.

You know what else? I did not see your phins lose to the Texans, but if that was the case 2 wrongs don't make a right and im sick of the b.s calls from the refs, specially against the Bills.
            Aimee

Comment

Working...
            X