• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayWood
    The Professor
    • Jul 2002

Heads Should Roll After This

Everyone from the ehad coach to the quarterback to the offensive Cord, to the damn officals...PATHETIC!!!!!!!!
    When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i agree.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• MTBillsFan
      • May 2003

I agree! GW and KG are the first to go! We need coaches who know how to motivate our team! This game wasn't all Drew fault...in the 1st half he was 10-12 PENALTIES are whats killing us on Offense and Defense!
      Send me some wings!

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

I know we lost with some bad play calling and bad decisions but the refs absolutely sucked donkey balls out there!!!!!

Comment

• imbondz
          Democrats are people too
          • Jan 2003

the Refs were horrendous. That TERRIBLE holding call against Spikes that kept the Eagles drive alive that led to a field goal. Terrible.
          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• WCoastFin
            I have the arms of a new born baby!
            • Jul 2002

blah blah blah blame the refs, always blame the refs, dont you got something better to exuse your sorry team with?
            We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla *****
              • Jul 2002

Yep....lack of defense against the run....unbalanced offensive play calling...lack of a running game....boneheaded play calling....and :angry:ing penalties.

This loss hurt more than last week, because i thought we could win this one.

Comment

• labillbacker
                • Sep 2003

This coaching staff is a joke and disgrace.....I've been saying this for 3 years now. Pie chart GW is not a head coach......he might make a nice little coordinator, but there no passion from him and the coaches around him are the essence of mediocrity....

Comment

• labillbacker
                  • Sep 2003

NFL REFS Decide outcome

Granted we played poorly for the first 3 Qtrs, but when you have to beat a team along w/ an officiating crew, forget it. There were 5-6 absolutely embarrassing calls that the league needs to review Tuesday. Instead of pass interference on the Eagles, they'd call some phantom personal foul that replays showed didn't exist. How bout that catch on the sidelines where their reciever was clearly out of bounds nor would he have landed if no defender had been there. If Pie Chart doesn't send the video of these calls to the head of officials, then he's worthless. McNabb can send a nice big gift certificate to this crew today. Next time you try to keep a marquee player and his team in the game don't be so obvious about it. This wasn't about ref's on the take as much as it was the NFL making sure a player & team like McNabb and the Eagles don't get out to an 0-3 start. Its all about marketing

Comment

• fushetti
                    President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
                    • Feb 2003

Ok,

So over the summer we upgrade our team. Tom Donahoe gives us the talent to really do some damage. As far as i'm concerned, the team I saw the last two weeks looks like the 8-8 team that we were last year. This coaching staff really needs to take a long look at itself. From missing opportunities to dispute calls on the field to just not adapting to game situations.... God, can Gilbride put something new into the offense? WHY on third and 1 is Bledsoe in shotgun? Tight End Screen? Plus, since when has campbell become our featured aerial threat? I don't get this coaching mentality. I can go on and on. I'm pissed. The bottom line is, the team is better, but the discipline and overall leadership provided by Greggggggggg and his cronies is severly lacking. Did the Bengals win today? Suddenly this upcoming game doesn't look so winable anymore. arggghhh
                    "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
                    Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

I wonder what Wilson and TD have to say about this game? I'm pretty sure they can see that this O is struggling under Gilbride. I mean other teams are able to successfully run better than we do w/ much lesser talent. Joe Burns is no slouch. I think this guy could very well be the next Larry Centers but w/ better running ablility. He's no Thurman but this guy has been showing he's got good hands of the backfield.

Whether it's the players on the OL or the coaching, I'm sure TD will start pointing fingers privately .I think he knows coaching is to blame. He's not afraid to get on the coaches face based on his history with Cowher. Wilson is on TD's side this time.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• helmetguy
                        Touch the helmet for luck
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin
                        blah blah blah blame the refs, always blame the refs, dont you got something better to exuse your sorry team with?
                        Another head squeezed! Can't you crap in your own fishbowl?
                        Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                        And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy

Another head squeezed! Can't you crap in your own fishbowl?
                          I had a feeling you'd be posting that line tonight.

Comment

• labillbacker
                            • Sep 2003

WE HAD 10 PENALTIES.....5 LEGIT AND 5 ABSOLUTE MANDATED NFL CALLS....NOT CONTOVERSIAL BUT FLAT OUT WHAT I CALL " MEMO" FLAGS...THE LEAGUE CANNOT AFFORD PHILLY/ MCNABB STARTING 0-3.....

Comment

Working...
                            X