Greg Williams................you're stupid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Greg Williams................you're stupid!

I am getting sick of the same old story week in and week out. More dumb decisions by Greg.

1.............going for 2 on our first TD. It was too early for that. I know he was thinking 2 TD's and 2 2 point conversions make 16 however, what are the %'s of getting two 2 point conversions

2. Going for it on our second TD. Granted we scored so people will not make anything of it however, that was the wrong decision again. We needed 2 scores with 3 minutes to go. You take that FG. He would have been crucified if we did not score there.

3. 3rd and 7, you have to have a stop and you rush 3 men and give Mcnabb, an inaccurate passer all day to make a throw. Stupid!

He is going to kill a promising season.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

what about not doing an onside kick? The eagles scored anyway, so we didn't gain anything by the field position
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

I think the % for 2-pt conversion is something under 25% vs. abt. 96% for the PAT. That was a MAJOR stupid move, makin' em push for a TD plus FG as oposed to 2 FG's for a tie.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH
      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Your totally wrong we if we made the 2 pt conversion it would only be a 1 score game. If you only go for the extra point or miss the 2 pt conversion it is still a 2 score game.

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
          • Aug 2003

How about wasting a Timeout on that stupid challegne?

Or how about not calling for a challenge when Reed caught the ball and they called it incomplete?

Comment

• StillLurkin
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
            Your totally wrong we if we made the 2 pt conversion it would only be a 1 score game. If you only go for the extra point or miss the 2 pt conversion it is still a 2 score game.
            EXACTLY!!!! that was the right call at the time, one way or the other it was a 2 possesion game.
            Become one with nature.........then marinate it!

Comment

• Dolphinatic
              • Dec 2002

Originally posted by stuckincincy
              I think the % for 2-pt conversion is something under 25% vs. abt. 96% for the PAT. That was a MAJOR stupid move, makin' em push for a TD plus FG as oposed to 2 FG's for a tie.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH
              The 2-point conversion rate was 44% in 2001. The chances of making two in a row (from a purely statistical view) are therefore 19%.
              Be proud, Bills fans. Thanks to the NFL's changes to encourage
              parity, your record of four consecutive Super Bowl losses will
              stand unmatched in our lifetimes and beyond.

Comment

• socalfan
                Old Fogey from Cali
                • Feb 2003

I agree.

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dolphinatic

The 2-point conversion rate was 44% in 2001. The chances of making two in a row (from a purely statistical view) are therefore 19%.
                  once you make the first one the odds are 44%.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Sep 2003

Re: Greg Williams................you're stupid!

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                    I am getting sick of the same old story week in and week out. More dumb decisions by Greg.

1.............going for 2 on our first TD. It was too early for that. I know he was thinking 2 TD's and 2 2 point conversions make 16 however, what are the %'s of getting two 2 point conversions

2. Going for it on our second TD. Granted we scored so people will not make anything of it however, that was the wrong decision again. We needed 2 scores with 3 minutes to go. You take that FG. He would have been crucified if we did not score there.

3. 3rd and 7, you have to have a stop and you rush 3 men and give Mcnabb, an inaccurate passer all day to make a throw. Stupid!

He is going to kill a promising season.

your point on going for it on 2nd td is ridiculous!!! the ball was at 1... if your that close its much easier to get a td... then say hit a fg and then if u get ball back with 2 minutes left to score a td from farther away... good call. i liked going for the two also. we playred bad 3 quarters... and the defense plsayed terrible IMO... and the line stunk... drew did play well but who cares we lost

Comment

• imbondz
                      Democrats are people too
                      • Jan 2003

completely disagree. When have you ever seen a team score 2 2-point conversions back to back under 4 minutes in a game? Probably never.

If we went for the extra point, we'd be down 9. TD adn FG WIN the game, not tie it.
                      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                        • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Greg Williams................you're stupid!

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE

your point on going for it on 2nd td is ridiculous!!! the ball was at 1...

Oh really..........................I don't think so. We needed 2 scores. YOu take the sure points to keep hope alive. Luckily we scored anyway but it was still the wrong call. If Drew would have been stuffed this board would be crawling with people ripping GREEEEEEEEG for that call.

Comment

• venis2k1
                          Youboty can hope
                          • Jul 2002

Going for 2 was the correct call.

Comment

• Dolphinatic
                            • Dec 2002

I thought it was a good decision. You're sacrificing the ability to win with 10 more points, without sacrificing the ability to tie, and giving yourself at least a chance to tie it with one more score.
                            Be proud, Bills fans. Thanks to the NFL's changes to encourage
                            parity, your record of four consecutive Super Bowl losses will
                            stand unmatched in our lifetimes and beyond.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                              • Jul 2002

Point is Greeeeeeeeg can't win no matter what decision he makes. He has made so many boneheaded decisons in his career here that no one trusts him anymore. JMO but I don't think we will win big this year with him as coach. I think TD and Ralph know it too..................that's why he was not given an extension.

Comment

Working...
                              X