PDA

View Full Version : The only good news...

OpIv37
09-28-2003, 03:29 PM
is that we have the Bungles and the Jets for our next two games

Toxic
09-28-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by OpIv37

Actually that's bad news. These teams are going to play more desperate than the Bills (the former Darlings of the NFL).

ultimatefinfan
09-28-2003, 03:32 PM
bungles won, you are facing at eam with momentum, have fun with that one

snow1989
09-28-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by OpIv37

the Jets perhaps...but I've been warning people about the 'Bungles'..they haven't been playing bad and their games have been close...

SABURZFAN
09-28-2003, 03:33 PM
the BENGALS are no joke.

OpIv37
09-28-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by ultimatefinfan
bungles won, you are facing at eam with momentum, have fun with that one

They're still the Bungles and Takeo will be hyped to go against his old team- remember Milloy and Bledsoe in Week 1?

stuckincincy
09-28-2003, 03:34 PM
The bengals beat Cle today. I watched it. Pretty good performance with Dillion and chad johnson leaving due to injuries.
Kitna was sharp. Good d/l line play.

Steinbeck's the real deal.

I'm as surprised as you are...

justasportsfan
09-28-2003, 03:38 PM
That is not good news. We were suppose to beat a banged up eagles. This just proves to me that the bengals and Jets can beat us too.

MDFINFAN
09-28-2003, 04:03 PM
Justa you loss to a Eagles team that had 2 weeks to game plan for you, you loss a emotional game last week, if the eagles had played last week you'd won this one, but as I stated yesterday, if your running game don't come around, this could be a long season. I only got to see the last part of the game, it wasn't shown here, but they put it on as extended play and you guys had just scored..Your D lost this one, they stop the eagles on the fake onside kick and do a 3 and out instead of letting them score..you would have had a chance..From what the announcers said and reading you guys post McNabb was not a factor and he wasn't on that drive. They just ran it down the field and a long run for the TD..where's Adams?

justasportsfan
09-28-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Justa you loss to a Eagles team that had 2 weeks to game plan for you, you loss a emotional game last week, if the eagles had played last week you'd won this one, but as I stated yesterday, if your running game don't come around, this could be a long season. I only got to see the last part of the game, it wasn't shown here, but they put it on as extended play and you guys had just scored..Your D lost this one, they stop the eagles on the fake onside kick and do a 3 and out instead of letting them score..you would have had a chance..From what the announcers said and reading you guys post McNabb was not a factor and he wasn't on that drive. They just ran it down the field and a long run for the TD..where's Adams?

This is where your coaches have to step up and make this thing not matter. The eagles were a very beatable team despite their week off. It does not matter. They are banged up and their rb was better than ours.