Why is Puccillo still our starting RG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Why is Puccillo still our starting RG?

Just a question...maybe the genious GW can answer it. It's funny how last year we could run the ball and then this year we can't. The only difference is Puccillo on the line...coincidence...I don't think so!
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

This is a very good question Nighthawk. Did you see him on the one sack bulled right back into Drew. Sullivan must have done something to really pi$$ of the coachs because he could do no worse.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

Fairway, he must have because I see nothing and I mean nothing from this Puccillo guy. He's too small and everytime you see pressure on the QB, it seems to be coming from the interior of the line. Uggghh, another long season!

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
          Fairway, he must have because I see nothing and I mean nothing from this Puccillo guy. He's too small and everytime you see pressure on the QB, it seems to be coming from the interior of the line. Uggghh, another long season!
          I agree. There were absolutely no adjustments made in this game...AGAIN! I'm sick of these freaking coaches wasting our talent.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• venis2k1
            Youboty can hope
            • Jul 2002

He isnt too small, he is 311, he just plain sucks.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Maybe he's good at doing stuff under GW's desk? We know he sucks.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
              X