• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Reminder

Since we seem to have several new posters here today, here's a "friendly reminder".

ALL smack will get moved to the SMACK forum. So don't bother to complain when your posts get moved.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

P.S.....................how about taking it a step further and banning them from the main board like is done at thier home board to Bills fans.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jul 2003

I agree

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
          P.S.....................how about taking it a step further and banning them from the main board like is done at thier home board to Bills fans.
          I don't see that happening...but it wouldn't be a bad idea to make an example of a few of them who come here just to talk trash. Some of them give even make WCoastFin look good.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster

I don't see that happening...but it wouldn't be a bad idea to make an example of a few of them who come here just to talk trash. Some of them give even make WCoastFin look good.

I don't see it happening either. I'm not saying ban them with no warning like they do at finhell. Give them one warning, maybe even 2 to keep smack in the appropriate forum. If they don't than ban them from the main board. Some come here only to be a-holes. I don't do that at thier board( I know some do) and I get tired of it here.

Comment

Working...
            X