PDA

View Full Version : According to Chris Mortensen prior to the game:

Alluro
09-28-2003, 05:08 PM
according to the report given on ESPN's NFL countdown, Travis will not play, and that a report from a Bills official is that McGahee is almost ready to go, and should be ready to play in 2 weeks, once he's eligble to be activated.

and the Bills rostor moves this week make sense.

Put Philp Crosby on the IR, sign Ken Simonton (sp?) then in 2 weeks Cut Ken, put him back on the Practice Squad and then there is your roster spot for McGahee.

guess we'll see what really happens though in 2 weeks ;-)

venis2k1
09-28-2003, 05:11 PM
Crap, i hope we dont pressure willis onto the feild too soon.

Ebenezer
09-28-2003, 05:41 PM
I will be amazed if he plays and is effective...also that would come back to haunt us. Even good outting by WM decreases THs trade value.

fushetti
09-28-2003, 05:43 PM
it wouldn't matter if Superman was our running back. Its not going to matter, we don't ****ing run the ball.

mchurchfie
09-28-2003, 05:48 PM
The only way WM is going to help is if he beats Gilbride's a$$ and takes over the playcalling.:shakeno:

Ebenezer
09-28-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie
The WM is going to help is if beats Gilbride's a$$ and takes over the playcalling.:shakeno:

GW doesn't have the 'nads to tell KG to call a better game.

madness
09-28-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by fushetti
it wouldn't matter if Superman was our running back. Its not going to matter, we don't ****ing run the ball.

Yes folks, that about sums it up.

The_Philster
09-28-2003, 09:33 PM
He won't help unless we replace Pucillo at RG...the only difference on the O-Line from last year. We replace him...and MAYBE we have a shot at doing something.

The Spaz
09-28-2003, 09:35 PM
Corey Simon owned Pucillo all day long!!!! I have no idea what Sullivan did to get demoted but the better be thinking about putting him back in!!!!

Lone Stranger
09-28-2003, 09:45 PM
Sounds logical to put Sullivan back in. Also, Gilbride has the same short lease that GW has. It appears to me that GW has no control whatsoever in the offense. And that is where the real problem lies.

Ebenezer
09-28-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Corey Simon owned Pucillo all day long!!!! I have no idea what Sullivan did to get demoted but the better be thinking about putting him back in!!!!

Carly Simon could have beaten Pucillo today.