For those of you who thought the review was stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nolimit
    Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
    • Aug 2003

For those of you who thought the review was stupid

It was a good call by GW to review the call! First of all it looked to me like it might have crossed the plane! Second of all, the down was 4 th down with the clock running, the Bills would have called a time out anyway to figure out a play for the make or break touchdown! So instead of using the time out to only figure out a play, GW used it to review the Moore catch and they were still able to talk about the next play! i thought it was a good call!
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

It sucked. Who knows what those morons are going to decide. Why put it in their hands? You have to take them out of the game.

Comment

• helmetguy
      Touch the helmet for luck
      • Sep 2002

My only question is, "WHY the HELL did it take 'em so long to even DECIDE to ask for a review???" That should have been an instantaneous decision!!!!
      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Exactly - it defeats your whole argument nolimit - had they challenged right away I'd see your point. I just took a look again and Moore hits the ground at 3:30 - the clock doesn't stop for the challenge until 2:54... Maybe that's what the intention was, but GW COULDN'T EXECUTE... :angry:

Comment

Working...
        X