What ever happened to Marques Sullivan??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

What ever happened to Marques Sullivan??

Pucillo looks like a high schooler out there. He gets calles twice for tackling a guy...a sack on the first play of the game...where if Marques Sullivan?? The guy goes from starter (and one that did not look that bad) to somebody who cannot even crack the lineup?? What gives?? Must be gr-Egg Head knows more about football than the rest of us.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

They were talking about this on WGR55 today and it sounds like there is something about him that we dont know about. Maybe he ate too much in the offseason and came back overweight or something?

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
        They were talking about this on WGR55 today and it sounds like there is something about him that we dont know about. Maybe he ate too much in the offseason and came back overweight or something?
        he is going to get Bledsoe killed...if there is a reason why Sullivan is not playing then come out in the press and tell us.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
          • Jul 2002

Agreed, Sullivan is a better pass blocker, and let's not even comare the run.
          Its all about the quest.

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

Yeah, I'd like to see the Bills give fans a little credit. We do know what we see. Pucillo is not starting because he surpassed Sullivan. He's playing because Buffalo decided to demote Sullivan and Pucillo was all they had. So why did they demote Sullivan? He was not more inconsistent than Pucillo is right now. Just tell us what's really going on. I for one am more patient when the team is more open about what's going on.
            Last edited by TigerJ; 09-28-2003, 09:26 PM.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
              Yeah, I'd like to see the Bills give fans a little credit. We do know what we see. Pucillo is not starting because he surpassed Sullivan. He's playing because Buffalo decided to demote Sullivan and Pucillo was all they had. So why did they demote Sullivan? He was not more inconsistent than Pucillo is right now. Just tell us what's really going on. I for one am more patient when the team is more open about what's going on.
              Great Post! I couldnt have said it any better myself.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

gr-EGG Head's claim is that if MS isn't starting than there is no reason to suit him up because he is not flexible enough to play other positions...sorry, he is good enough to play guard and help TH rush for 1400 yards last year...Puke-chill-o is getting guys killed.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  gr-EGG Head's claim is that if MS isn't starting than there is no reason to suit him up because he is not flexible enough to play other positions...sorry, he is good enough to play guard and help TH rush for 1400 yards last year...Puke-chill-o is getting guys killed.
                  EXACTLY! And I don't know what training camp Gregg was watching....Pucillo looked HORRIBLE and looks even worse, now!

FIRE THE COACH!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JefftheBillsfan
                    Agreed, Sullivan is a better pass blocker, and let's not even comare the run.
                    I agree that Pucillo is garbage, but Ingtar33 in his analysis stated that Sullivan is a horrible pass blocker and is better as a run blocker. I can't see him being any worse than pucillo.

GET SULLIVAN IN THE GAME!

Comment

• TedMock
                      • Jul 2002

Aside from stupid penalties and dropped balls I put more blame on Pucillo than any other individual on the team or coaching staff. I don't think the game was called poorly yesterday. There was 1 play I really didn't like but the truth is several drops..AGAIN! and stupid penalties kill us. Pucillo happened to have a couple of the stupid penalties and he's been manhandled all year. I've seen guys beat before but never have I seen a guard go head up with a DT and, not only get driven back but, get knocked straight on his back and basically have his chest stepped on by the DT in route to the QB or RB. It was seriously pathetic.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                        I agree that Pucillo is garbage, but Ingtar33 in his analysis stated that Sullivan is a horrible pass blocker and is better as a run blocker. I can't see him being any worse than pucillo.

GET SULLIVAN IN THE GAME!
                        The question I have is...how often did Sullivan help a defender sack our QB?
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• helmetguy
                          Touch the helmet for luck
                          • Sep 2002

If Williams can't recognize what is obvious to even the most casual fans, what does that say about his perception? Either he is refusing to make the change to demonstrate that HE is in charge if HIS team, or he is unwilling to admit he's made mistakes. Either way, his truculence is MORE than enough evidence that change is needed...immediately.
                          Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                          And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
                            If Williams can't recognize what is obvious to even the most casual fans, what does that say about his perception? Either he is refusing to make the change to demonstrate that HE is in charge if HIS team, or he is unwilling to admit he's made mistakes. Either way, his truculence is MORE than enough evidence that change is needed...immediately.

Comment

Working...
                            X