• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

No offensive TDs in 8 quarters...

That is unexcusable....Gilbride has to fix the offense by next week...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i like a snowballs chance in hell better.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• iceblizzard69
      Doh!
      • Jul 2002

How did this happen? I thought you guys had the best offense in the league? I'm lost...

:)

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
        How did this happen? I thought you guys had the best offense in the league? I'm lost...

:)
        Flashes of what happened last year. The O takes of early in the season and folded during the second half. I hope our downhill didn't start after the Jags game
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• labillbacker
          • Sep 2003

TO ALL YOU PORPOISE FANS OUT THERE....YOU'RE JUST ONE RICKY DREADLOCK INJURY AWAY FROM YOUR SEASON GOING UP IN FLAMES... OH YEA MAYBE TRAVIS MINOR CAN RUN FOR 1000....RIGHT....

Comment

• XNOUGHT
            • Mar 2003

I said it once, and I say it again, the Bills would have the carpet pulled out from under them, and once teams figured out that the Bills can't run, and fall apart after get run on enough, that those weaknesses would be exploited.
            I'm lost.

Comment

• Fiedler for MVP
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by labillbacker
              TO ALL YOU PORPOISE FANS OUT THERE....YOU'RE JUST ONE RICKY DREADLOCK INJURY AWAY FROM YOUR SEASON GOING UP IN FLAMES... OH YEA MAYBE TRAVIS MINOR CAN RUN FOR 1000....RIGHT....
              perhaps...but they still exposed the bills :snicker2:

good thing buffalo didnt beat miami by 30 or 40 points as some predicted...otherwise, we wouldn't be ALL ALONE IN 1ST PLACE

Comment

• NoRing4U
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by labillbacker
                You would love to have Minor in your backfield right about now. Atleast we aren't on here laughing at injures and what not (like some of you, and I could name names).

Comment

Working...
                X