PDA

View Full Version : No offensive TDs in 8 quarters...

Ebenezer
09-28-2003, 06:28 PM
That is unexcusable....Gilbride has to fix the offense by next week...

SABURZFAN
09-28-2003, 06:32 PM
:chuckle:

i like a snowballs chance in hell better.

iceblizzard69
09-28-2003, 07:01 PM
How did this happen? I thought you guys had the best offense in the league? I'm lost...

:)

justasportsfan
09-28-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
How did this happen? I thought you guys had the best offense in the league? I'm lost...

:)

Flashes of what happened last year. The O takes of early in the season and folded during the second half. I hope our downhill didn't start after the Jags game :cry:

labillbacker
09-28-2003, 09:26 PM
TO ALL YOU PORPOISE FANS OUT THERE....YOU'RE JUST ONE RICKY DREADLOCK INJURY AWAY FROM YOUR SEASON GOING UP IN FLAMES... OH YEA MAYBE TRAVIS MINOR CAN RUN FOR 1000....RIGHT....

XNOUGHT
09-28-2003, 10:58 PM
I said it once, and I say it again, the Bills would have the carpet pulled out from under them, and once teams figured out that the Bills can't run, and fall apart after get run on enough, that those weaknesses would be exploited.

Fiedler for MVP
09-28-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by labillbacker
TO ALL YOU PORPOISE FANS OUT THERE....YOU'RE JUST ONE RICKY DREADLOCK INJURY AWAY FROM YOUR SEASON GOING UP IN FLAMES... OH YEA MAYBE TRAVIS MINOR CAN RUN FOR 1000....RIGHT....

perhaps...but they still exposed the bills :snicker2:

good thing buffalo didnt beat miami by 30 or 40 points as some predicted...otherwise, we wouldn't be ALL ALONE IN 1ST PLACE;)

NoRing4U
09-29-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by labillbacker

You would love to have Minor in your backfield right about now. Atleast we aren't on here laughing at injures and what not (like some of you, and I could name names).