PDA

View Full Version : Hey all.....remember me? As well as a few questions and ideas....

Smukdaddy18
09-28-2003, 08:30 PM
First off its "Reporter Tony", I used to write for UltimateSabres.com and plan on being a real regular here....

Steve Thomas was reportedly talking to Buffalo, anything new on that front? Ken Klee is off the market not leaving much at all. Kind of disappointing.

An ubsurd trade idea....

Wes Walz
Marion Gaborik
Pascal Dupuis

for
Martin Biron
Miroslav Satan
Alexi Zhitnik
4th rounder

Myers57
09-28-2003, 08:44 PM
I would take that trade any day of the week.

Dozerdog
09-28-2003, 08:53 PM
OK- fantasy land is over.

Minnesota will never trade Gaborik. Imagine the 1972 Sabres dealing off Gilbert Perrault.

This trade is absurd on so many levels.

Why does Minnesota need another goalie? They already have 2 very good ones already.

Why does Minnesota give up 3 of their best players for our headaches?

*and a 4th rounder...:lmao: , as that was a "deal maker":rofl:

Smukdaddy18
09-28-2003, 09:18 PM
Even though Biron sucks, hes better than Fernandez and our other friend, lol. Plus they can afford our headaches

SkateZilla
09-28-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Smukdaddy18
First off its "Reporter Tony", I used to write for UltimateSabres.com and plan on being a real regular here....

Steve Thomas was reportedly talking to Buffalo, anything new on that front? Ken Klee is off the market not leaving much at all. Kind of disappointing.

An ubsurd trade idea....

Wes Walz
Marion Gaborik
Pascal Dupuis

for
Martin Biron
Miroslav Satan
Alexi Zhitnik
4th rounder

That trade WOuld Never Happen

MINN wouldnt trade their top Scorer away for In Consistant Goalie, a 20-30 Goal Scorer, A Defense men that can hit anything but the net and A 4th Round draft pick which if you dont pick in the 1st round 9/10 chances they'll never play in the NHL

As Far as Steve Thomas.. I Doubt it.. He Was like what 3 or 4 Million?

Dozerdog
09-28-2003, 10:45 PM
Even though Biron sucks, hes better than Fernandez and our other friend, lol. Plus they can afford our headaches

So they make a stupid trade because they can afford to?

Yes, Biron is better then Fernandez- but why do they need 3 goalies again?

Why do they give one of the top 5 players in the league up?

This trade would get rejected in fantasy leagues, let alone the real world.

Earthquake Enyart
09-29-2003, 04:46 PM
Biron is not better than Fernandez. :eek:

The hidden guy I would love off of Minny is Brad Brown. He is exactly the kind of tough Dman we need. The kid is fearless.

Smukdaddy18
09-29-2003, 05:25 PM
Satan is a proven 30 goal scorer and reached 40 goals before if im correct, and Biron is better......thats a little to easy to say. He might be bad, but he is better than Fernandez who is more lopsided as far as streaks.

qcsabresfan84
09-29-2003, 09:25 PM
Don't forget that Gaborik is still holding out. Minnesota might not be that opposed to this trade.

Dozerdog
09-29-2003, 10:32 PM
You want Gaborik here? Give them Satan, Drury, and Kotalik for starters, a couple of #1s, and our best prospect

Smukdaddy18
09-29-2003, 10:58 PM
Dozerdog you are completely insane. Satan and a first would land UNSIGNED Gaborik and Id bet my ****** bottom dollar on that. To say that Gaborik cant be traded shows you know NOTHING about the NHL. Wayne Gretzky was traded and he was the best player ever, the other teams didnt give THAT much for him. Your drastically over rating this. Satan hasnt even reached his prime yet. You will eat your words when Satan scores 45 this year.

*Go Red Sox!*

SABURZFAN
09-30-2003, 04:19 AM
An ubsurd trade idea....

Wes Walz
Marion Gaborik
Pascal Dupuis

for
Martin Biron
Miroslav Satan
Alexi Zhitnik
4th rounder

yep.it's absurd.

Myers57
09-30-2003, 07:31 AM
I think Satan has hit his prime...

Dozerdog
09-30-2003, 08:47 AM
Dozerdog you are completely insane. Satan and a first would land UNSIGNED Gaborik and Id bet my ****** bottom dollar on that. To say that Gaborik cant be traded shows you know NOTHING about the NHL. Wayne Gretzky was traded and he was the best player ever, the other teams didnt give THAT much for him. Your drastically over rating this. Satan hasnt even reached his prime yet. You will eat your words when Satan scores 45 this year.

*Go Red Sox!*

Wait a minute, you say I'm crazy after you put this ridiculous deal out there?

Can't wait for your next one......

Ummm.......Jim Lorentz Jr for Joe Thornton- you think Boston will bite? Oh yeah, and a 4th rounder....:rofl:

GO RED SOXXXXXX!!!!!!!

SABURZFAN
09-30-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
you think Boston will bite?

GO RED SOXXXXXX!!!!!!!

they ALWAYS bite.

GOOOOOOOO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:snicker2: