• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alluro
    You Don't Stand a Chance !
    • Jul 2002

Trade for Randy Moss ! !

He just got picked pulled into custody tonight for some traffic incident, and his trade value is at an all-time low. If we could send Peerless, this years #2, and a conditional pick next year, we could be golden! Imagine Drew dropping back throwing bombs to moss on one side and moulds on the other with Josh reed getting the underneath stuff....why not?
  • Benjudah
    Shinier than your mom
    • Jul 2002

as nice as that sounds... it would SUCK... Moss would be a cancer... he would not cooperate wityh Moulds... as amazing as Moss can be, I never want to see him in a Bills uniform

Comment

• Benjudah
      Shinier than your mom
      • Jul 2002

Notice that artice before the Vikings game where basically half the Bills said they hated his attitude.

Comment

• BledsoeRocks
        • Sep 2002

Amen Benjudah. NO freaking way do we want that cancer here.

Comment

• Alluro
          • Jul 2002

Can i get a link to the article you are referring to? I think moss would be a great addition and with high quality guys like drew, eric, and mike williams around he would be in a perfect environment to focus on football and thrive. Talent wise, there is no better receiver in the nfl..maybe ever.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

Price and a #2 for a a WR that doesn't commit to routes or give a 100% on the field? ~ That's insane. The Bills WRs are excellent, better then average, why change?

Comment

• Benjudah
              Shinier than your mom
              • Jul 2002

Moss has no trouble playing football... but his personality is one that takes personal success before team success... he can be an amazing player... but having Moulds and Moss on the same roster would be a huge problem...

Some people are beyond the possibility of a true attitude change... Moss seems to be one of those people.... And by the way, who's doing better this year, Peerless or Moss... look at the stats, it's pretty obvious who's more consistent.

I wouldn't replace any of our WR's with Moss... ANY of them at all

Comment

• Benjudah
                Shinier than your mom
                • Jul 2002

I'm pretty sure the article was in the D&C the day of or the day before the Vikings game...

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

Moss would suck in Buffalo. He only shows up to play for games on prime time...We have none so he would just go through the motions with us. Plus, a cancer with a high salary spells disaster and no championship.

Comment

• Alluro
                    • Jul 2002

Moss thrived in an offense in Minnesota where he had multiple weapons on the team and the defenses could not zero in on him. over the past few years, those weapons have been disappearing in minnesota and it has adversely affected his performance. If he were to come to Buffalo, he would be placed in a similar situation as the one where he caught 17 TDs with Jeff George throwing him the ball. There is too much upside with that guy to dismiss the notion outright. Clubhouse Cancer? that is just something the media hypes up for a story...Moss wants to win, and Buffalo is the perfect situation for him.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                      • Jul 2002

no thanks...

Moss plays when he wants to play. He admits that to the media, and it's obvious to players and fans.
                      Originally posted by notacon
                      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Are you nuts?!?! Randy Moss just got arrested for hitting a female police officer (who was signaling him to stop) with his own car!
                        Last edited by Michael82; 09-24-2002, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Moss is an arrogant, pig headed, @#$#@#@##@@#$

There is no room in our system for a CANCER like him.

Price/Reed/Moulds are a very dangerous tandem!
                          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

at this time,randy moss is in jail.we don't need this bum.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
                              Are you nuts?!?! Randy Moss just got arrested for hitting a police car with his own car!

damn it mike.you beat me to it.
                              Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                              X