PDA

View Full Version : Trade for Randy Moss ! !

Alluro
09-24-2002, 08:19 PM
He just got picked pulled into custody tonight for some traffic incident, and his trade value is at an all-time low. If we could send Peerless, this years #2, and a conditional pick next year, we could be golden! Imagine Drew dropping back throwing bombs to moss on one side and moulds on the other with Josh reed getting the underneath stuff....why not?

Shiny Chicken
09-24-2002, 08:21 PM
as nice as that sounds... it would SUCK... Moss would be a cancer... he would not cooperate wityh Moulds... as amazing as Moss can be, I never want to see him in a Bills uniform

Shiny Chicken
09-24-2002, 08:22 PM
Notice that artice before the Vikings game where basically half the Bills said they hated his attitude.

BledsoeRocks
09-24-2002, 08:23 PM
Amen Benjudah. NO freaking way do we want that cancer here.

Alluro
09-24-2002, 08:24 PM
Can i get a link to the article you are referring to? I think moss would be a great addition and with high quality guys like drew, eric, and mike williams around he would be in a perfect environment to focus on football and thrive. Talent wise, there is no better receiver in the nfl..maybe ever.

RedEyE
09-24-2002, 08:28 PM
Price and a #2 for a a WR that doesn't commit to routes or give a 100% on the field? ~ That's insane. The Bills WRs are excellent, better then average, why change?

Shiny Chicken
09-24-2002, 08:30 PM
Moss has no trouble playing football... but his personality is one that takes personal success before team success... he can be an amazing player... but having Moulds and Moss on the same roster would be a huge problem...

Some people are beyond the possibility of a true attitude change... Moss seems to be one of those people.... And by the way, who's doing better this year, Peerless or Moss... look at the stats, it's pretty obvious who's more consistent.

I wouldn't replace any of our WR's with Moss... ANY of them at all

Shiny Chicken
09-24-2002, 08:32 PM
I'm pretty sure the article was in the D&C the day of or the day before the Vikings game...

don137
09-24-2002, 08:38 PM
Moss would suck in Buffalo. He only shows up to play for games on prime time...We have none so he would just go through the motions with us. Plus, a cancer with a high salary spells disaster and no championship.

Alluro
09-24-2002, 08:43 PM
Moss thrived in an offense in Minnesota where he had multiple weapons on the team and the defenses could not zero in on him. over the past few years, those weapons have been disappearing in minnesota and it has adversely affected his performance. If he were to come to Buffalo, he would be placed in a similar situation as the one where he caught 17 TDs with Jeff George throwing him the ball. There is too much upside with that guy to dismiss the notion outright. Clubhouse Cancer? that is just something the media hypes up for a story...Moss wants to win, and Buffalo is the perfect situation for him.

Cntrygal
09-24-2002, 08:45 PM
no thanks...

Moss plays when he wants to play. He admits that to the media, and it's obvious to players and fans.

Michael82
09-24-2002, 08:50 PM
Are you nuts?!?! Randy Moss just got arrested for hitting a female police officer (who was signaling him to stop) with his own car! :insane:

northernbillfan
09-24-2002, 08:52 PM
Moss is an arrogant, pig headed, @#$#@#@##@@#$

There is no room in our system for a CANCER like him.

Price/Reed/Moulds are a very dangerous tandem!

SABURZFAN
09-24-2002, 08:52 PM
at this time,randy moss is in jail.we don't need this bum.

SABURZFAN
09-24-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Are you nuts?!?! Randy Moss just got arrested for hitting a police car with his own car! :lol:

damn it mike.you beat me to it.

4thAndLong
09-24-2002, 08:53 PM
Blah Blah Blah Blah
I sure hope you're not serious.

Why do you trade your franchise player for a second rate receiver (Who will be a FA next year, so they could get him in FA if they wanted) a #2 for the best receiver in the game??? WTF, im glad you're not an NFL GM, you'd screw a team. Namely, your own team.

Dont even get me started on Moss's attitude

venis2k1
09-24-2002, 09:01 PM
IF, and that is a big IF randy is going anywhere, its gonna be miami, san diego, or dallas.

Michael82
09-24-2002, 09:06 PM
Actually, I was wrong too, SABURZFAN....

Randy Moss was actually arrested for hitting a female police officer (who was signaling him to stop) with his own car! :insane:

Buffalofan
09-24-2002, 09:07 PM
Trade Peerless for Moss ? Are you crazy ? Gee, why dont we get Lawrence Phillips for Travis Henry while we are at it. Lets take our team and just totally ruin it with a couple of bad attitudes. Moss sucks ... I dont care how many passes he catches .. his attitude alone would ruin the Bills .. look whats its doing to the Vikes. And in case you are unaware .. Peerless Price is leading the league in recieving yards .. NOT Randy Moss !! I am happy with the receivers we have now. In my opinion we have the best set of 3 in the league.

SoCalBillsFan
09-24-2002, 09:15 PM
worst idea ever

Shiny Chicken
09-24-2002, 09:21 PM
poor alluro... no one agrees with him... but it really is a horrible horrible idea... sorry dude

The_Philster
09-24-2002, 09:26 PM
Let's just bring in Lawrence Phillips and Ryan Leaf while we're at it :down:

Cntrygal
09-24-2002, 09:29 PM
Well.... we can't all agree about everything..... what would we talk about?

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 10:31 PM
Its sad...wasted talent....and hes so exciting to watch!....but only when he feels like playing.

TigerJ
09-24-2002, 10:57 PM
Wow! Ryan Leaf, Lawrence Phillips, and Randy Moss on the same team! Who else could we assemble for this team of bad boys? Maybe we could assemble them all together and offer them as a package deal to Miami. LOL

lordofgun
09-24-2002, 11:01 PM
I'd love to see the Bills sign David Boston instead of Peerless Price in the offseason.

Boston is incredible...and that's with Plummer throwing to him.

SABURZFAN
09-25-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Let's just bring in Lawrence Phillips and Ryan Leaf while we're at it :down:

you forgot alonzo spellman.

Ebenezer
09-25-2002, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
Price/Reed/Moulds are a very dangerous tandem!

that would be a trio :rolleyes:

Ebenezer
09-25-2002, 06:38 AM
Anybody now wonder why 18 teams passed on Moss?

Ð
09-25-2002, 06:42 AM
He's gonna say "I didn't see her...looked lke a Culpepper pass last Sunday, the ****ing *****" in court :D

Bufftp
09-25-2002, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by TigerJ
Wow! Ryan Leaf, Lawrence Phillips, and Randy Moss on the same team! Who else could we assemble for this team of bad boys? Maybe we could assemble them all together and offer them as a package deal to Miami. LOL
It would be the all "character" team.

Herdwatcher
09-25-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Alluro
Can i get a link to the article you are referring to? I think moss would be a great addition and with high quality guys like drew, eric, and mike williams around he would be in a perfect environment to focus on football and thrive. Talent wise, there is no better receiver in the nfl..maybe ever.

Stop! yer killing me!! ROTFLMAO!! The guy has issues big time.
No bail set. That boy just might be in real trouble. naughty naughty.

WG
09-25-2002, 09:15 AM
According to George Michael on the local sports yesterday, Moss not only hit the officer, but dragged her almost an entire block.

I forgot what it was but he was charged w/ something VERY serious and they wouldn't let Tice come get him out of jail. They told Tice that they wouldn't let him out that night.

Moss needs to be made a lessen of! Time to put the screws to behavior like that. Gotta to agree w/ some of you. I'd rather lose 4 more games than have a guy like Moss on the roster anyway.

What a loser.

Creemoredrinker
09-25-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
According to George Michael on the local sports yesterday, Moss not only hit the officer, but dragged her almost an entire block.

I forgot what it was but he was charged w/ something VERY serious and they wouldn't let Tice come get him out of jail. They told Tice that they wouldn't let him out that night.

Moss needs to be made a lessen of! Time to put the screws to behavior like that. Gotta to agree w/ some of you. I'd rather lose 4 more games than have a guy like Moss on the roster anyway.

What a loser.

:up:

He is poison. As opposed to a cancer which Flutie was.

Phins054
09-25-2002, 09:40 AM
http://msn.espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/0924/1436287.html

According to this...he did NOT hit her with his car. He was making an illegal turn and she stood infront of his car. He was pushing her along and she stayed in front of the car while calling in for the cops. He tapped the accelerator and she fell down. He stopped.

Now...don't get me wrong. I DO NOT condone this bizarre attitude, but didn't the Vikings know that this type of behavior was a risk they took when they drafted him??? Funny how this attitude of his grew (publicly) more severe last year when Chris Carter (mentor) started to whine and cry on the sidelines like a prima donna, and now lo and behold...Moss' behavior has become more extreme...something to ponder I think...:confused:

Gunzlingr
09-25-2002, 09:59 AM
Phinsfan is right, he made an illegal turn, she stood in front of him to stop him, and he slowly bumped her down the block, and then she fell. He cooperated with police, but made it known he was not happy. He is up on assault (1 or 2, I cant remember which) which is a felony. Tice tried to bail him out, but they wouldn't let him.

This guy is a problem, they should have pulled a Herschel Walker trade with some sucker team, and got a pile of draft picks. He isnt happy unless they throw to him all the time, and he can show off without taking a hit. Don't want him in a Bills uni, that is for sure.

Creemoredrinker
09-25-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Phins054
[BAccording to this...he did NOT hit her with his car. He was making an illegal turn and she stood infront of his car. He was pushing her along and she stayed in front of the car while calling in for the cops. He tapped the accelerator and she fell down. He stopped.[/B]

:dolfelon:

I mean if you believe that story, then you probably believe he and Ricky W. would be great roommates -- hitting the Miami bars together, sharing ho's, being guest preachers, etc.

:offtopic:

Phins054
09-25-2002, 11:08 AM
Just telling you what I read in the article....Thats why I also posted a link to the article I read, so you can be informed and make your own opinion.

And I DO NOT want Randy Moss in a Dolphins uniform. Just like I didn't want Chris Carter in one. Once Carter was done putting his foot in his mouth and said he wanted to play in Miami. Wanny told him "Sorry...no thanks". And now Carter is retired.:chuckle:

I don't understand your post creem..:scratch: Did you even read the article...maybe you should get facts first before you risk putting your foot in your mouth. :cynic:

MissBuffalo
09-25-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Lordofgun
I'd love to see the Bills sign David Boston instead of Peerless Price in the offseason.

IMO that would be an amazing move on the Bills part. I totally agree, this guy is the real deal. And like you said, even with Plummer throwing to him.

Creemoredrinker
09-25-2002, 11:28 AM
Just telling you what I read in the article....Thats why I also posted a link to the article I read, so you can be informed and make your own opinion.

I don't understand your post creem..:scratch: Did you even read the article...maybe you should get facts first before you risk putting your foot in your mouth. :cynic:

:offtopic:

Just like I am NOT interested in reading a dead fish fan's opinion on a Bills site. DO YOU NOW GET THE THEME?:hammeru:

Randy Moss and anything concerning the dead fish are issues which are dead to me.:shout:

Please troll off the Florida coast where you belong and perhaps with a bit of luck Hurricane _____ will take you to Kansas.

Phins054
09-25-2002, 11:34 AM
such hostility...:(

What happened to you to make you hate phin fans sooo much???

Did you get bit by a rabid dolphin or something?!?

Not trying to insult you...just curious...

You know there are places that can help you...maybe take an anger management course or something...:shakeno:

Creemoredrinker
09-25-2002, 11:58 AM
such hostility...:(

What happened to you to make you hate phin fans sooo much???

Did you get bit by a rabid dolphin or something?!?

Not trying to insult you...just curious...

You know there are places that can help you...maybe take an anger management course or something...::

May be I should NOT be listening to Eminme at high volumes while posting.

:moon:

Again, I will type this slowly so you can understand it. Dead fish fans do NOT belong here. Find some other place where you do. This is called a BillsFanZone. Get it?

:hammer:

With respect to the rapid dolphin, my sex life is my own business and I do NOT wish to share it here -- especially with a dead fish fan.

:spit:

So it appears you are "Bill-curious". I can respect "bi", but this is one perversion, I do NOT think that even I can support.

:confused:

lordofgun
09-25-2002, 12:00 PM
Don't be mean to Phins054. We've nearly turned him into a Bills fan!

Creemoredrinker
09-25-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

:cheers:

If we are close, I will back off. He will have to go through the ritual however. Can we circumcize something that small?

:D

Phins054
09-25-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

Again...Obi Wan once thought as you...

If we are close, I will back off. He will have to go through the ritual however. Can we circumcize something that small?

Creem...if they got yours...mine should be NO problem...Egads...whatsa meesa sayin????

Creemoredrinker
09-25-2002, 12:24 PM

Creem...if they got yours...mine should be NO problem...Egads...whatsa meesa sayin????

:angry:

Like all good Bills fans.

:2guns:

Yours, on the other hand, may require a diamond cutter.

THATHURMANATOR
09-25-2002, 12:30 PM
Yeah Creem PHIN54 isn't bad at all!!!

Phins054
09-25-2002, 12:46 PM
Strange things are DEFINATELY afoot at the Circle K.

I can not believe I am being defended by Bills fans...even LOG:confused:

Thanks guys...It means a lot to me (getting teary eyed)

Creemoredrinker
09-25-2002, 12:48 PM
Strange things are DEFINATELY afoot at the Circle K.

I can not believe I am being defended by Bills fans...even LOG:confused:

Thanks guys...It means a lot to me (getting teary eyed)

:gobills:

And I am giving you slack only because my good friends calim you are close to conversion.

:gossip:

Phins054
09-25-2002, 12:58 PM
Conversion will NEVER happen...maybe its just because i am a decent human being and know what I am talking about. That is why I get along with pretty much everyone here...I guess you'll just have to be an exception...:shakeno:

Thanks Thurm and LOG ;)

lordofgun
09-25-2002, 01:02 PM
We're just trying to give you a false sense of security before we SMACK YOU AROUND! :D

THATHURMANATOR
09-25-2002, 01:05 PM
SHHHH LOG KEEP IT DOWN!!!

lordofgun
09-25-2002, 01:08 PM
CRAP!

:ontome:

THATHURMANATOR
09-25-2002, 01:14 PM
YOU BLEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phins054
09-25-2002, 01:16 PM
Hey LOG...I just noticed...you're # 2....I WILL NOT tolerate your insolence...Throw me a friggin bone here.:chuckle:

SoCalBillsFan
09-25-2002, 02:56 PM
phins is a nice guy. I like having sensible fin fans around to talk about stuff with.

The phins still suck though.

THATHURMANATOR
09-25-2002, 03:10 PM
true socal!

don137
09-25-2002, 03:31 PM
Phins is not your typical fin fan...He brings good arguments to his posts unlike most of there fans (ie. WCF)...Now as far as Moss is concerned I don't have him in any of my fantasy leagues so I hope they make an example of him.

The_Philster
09-25-2002, 03:41 PM
Phins isn't the smack-talking Fish fan-type, cree. He's a pretty good guy. :up: He just has awful taste in football teams. ;)

don137
09-25-2002, 03:49 PM
Maybe Phins054 chose to like the Dolpgins because he is a masochist:up:

Phins054
09-25-2002, 04:00 PM
Nope...hometown team...I grew up during UMs decade of dominance and Marinos early years. Really good time for football in S. Florida.

Alluro
09-25-2002, 04:45 PM
I can't believe not one person would be willing to gamble on moss...unbelievable. As someone else mentioned, what if the bills were able to obtain David Boston instead? would you give up peerless and a #2 pick for him?

Gunzlingr
09-25-2002, 05:04 PM
I'd take Boston in a heartbeat. I like him.

And lay off Phins054, he is sensible, and kind to dumb animals. Unlike those jack asses WCF, and E_B, I find his posts interesting and well informed.

vabillsfan
09-25-2002, 05:07 PM
Hey - lets not be Al Davis. Lets get guys that can help us on the field and in the locker room. Moss is a proven jerk who only thinks of himself. He ran Carter out of Minn. and if he ain't careful, Culpepper will go elsewhere as well. Read the SI article on him in the NFL preview issue - he's full of himself and full of "it" too.

Stick with Peerless, Moulds and the young Reed. We're fine.

Typ0
09-25-2002, 06:44 PM
Of all the players in the NFL, Randy Moss is the least person I would want on my team.

Ð
09-25-2002, 07:31 PM
I think we should go after him.

We could hermetically seal him in a plastic dome off the field. When he wanders around town, everyone would stop & stare & say
"Look! It's the Buffalo Bubble Boy" :D

4thAndLong
09-25-2002, 07:35 PM
Or, we could add some magic beans and put Culpepper, McKinnie, and Biekert as throw-ins :rolleyes:

Creemoredrinker
09-25-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by BigDoug
I think we should go after him.

We could hermetically seal him in a plastic dome off the field. When he wanders around town, everyone would stop & stare & say
"Look! It's the Buffalo Bubble Boy" :D

:spam:

Would a very large condom do? I could donate one of mine.

Bert102176
09-25-2002, 11:17 PM
the guy I would like the Bills to try and get is Cory Dillon the would do wounders for our ground game he's on a team that really stinks, and moss is a cancer even his own teamates say that maybe sen Henry, and a 4th round pick next year, and a 2nd rounder in the 2004 draft