PDA

View Full Version : Another Boner For Pie Chart Gw

labillbacker
09-28-2003, 09:39 PM
HOW THIS CLOWN GOT HIRED OVER MARVIN LEWIS AND TED COTRELL IS AN OUTRAGE....HE'S AN UNINSPIRATIONAL COACH WHO FAILS TO MOTIVATE THIS TEAM AT ALL LEVELS....HE ALWAYS HAS THAT BLANK DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS LOOK ON THE SIDELINES....AND IF HE DOESN'T START SHOWING SOME PASSION ON SOME OF THESE PHANTOM PENALTIES THEN LETS JUST AXE HIM NOW.....I'D TAKE A 75 YR OLD MARV OVER THIS IDIOT ANY-DAY...OUR OFFENSE OUTTA DONATE THEIR CHECKS TO CHARITY....THEY SHOWED ZERO PRIDE.....

DynaPaul
09-28-2003, 09:45 PM
Is he the Rob Johnson of Head Coaches or what?

Novacane
09-28-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by labillbacker
HOW THIS CLOWN GOT HIRED OVER MARVIN LEWIS AND TED COTRELL IS AN OUTRAGE....

But he's an awesome interviewer!:sweat:

BTW:welcome: to the zone!

helmetguy
09-30-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
But he's an awesome interviewer!:sweat:

And takes copious notes!

EricStratton
09-30-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by labillbacker
TED COTRELL

How's that NYJet D looking these days?

LtBillsFan66
09-30-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by EricStratton
How's that NYJet D looking these days?

I love it! I love how people mention names like Kottrel, Hasslet, and others. WTF have they done? This fire frenzy must end until someone, anyone brings up a much better candidate. Who will it be?

Dozerdog
09-30-2003, 09:18 AM
I still like Coughlin to replace Williams once his contract runs out. Changing at this instant will ruin the season.

EricStratton
09-30-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone

I love it! I love how people mention names like Kottrel, Hasslet, and others. WTF have they done? This fire frenzy must end until someone, anyone brings up a much better candidate. Who will it be?

A much better candidate who’s available.

LtBillsFan66
09-30-2003, 09:20 AM
A much better candidate who’s available.

Exactly! So forget about Parcells and Gruden. It's not like they would want to coach the Bills anyway.

EricStratton
09-30-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
I still like Coughlin to replace Williams once his contract runs out. Changing at this instant will ruin the season.

Agreed Dozer (although I'm not a fan of Tom), if the season ends short of expectations then you cut bait and find a replacement, doing it now is just giving up on the year.

EricStratton
09-30-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone

Exactly! So forget about Parcells and Gruden. It's not like they would want to coach the Bills anyway.

You may not want to agree with me so much, Shiva will get mad.

LtBillsFan66
09-30-2003, 09:23 AM
You may not want to agree with me so much, Shiva will get mad.

lol. shiva won't know or care if it's not about some conspiracy theory. I'm done with political debates on the boards.

Dozerdog
09-30-2003, 09:25 AM
Nick Rolovich :rofl:

LMB
09-30-2003, 11:04 AM
Denis Green is a much better coach then gw. As far as I know he has nothing going on these days.