Why is everyone up in G-Willy's grill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stewie
    Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
    • Aug 2002

It's early in the season. One fourth is gone and we're 2-2. and 1-1 in the division, 2-1 in the AFC. I'm fine with that.

The trick plays didn't work out, but the same people who are bashing him could easily be singing his praises. Josh Reed catches that ball and Pucillo blocks his man, and two of those three plays work. For Touchdowns no less.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish. Buffalo's offensive and defensive lines seem overmatched. Until the Bills solve that issue all the great playcalling in the world becomes irrelevant.

Do you think that the Bills making stupid plays and penalties is GW's fault? How about that rediculous officiating bias?

I think the Bills will be okay, but must put Sullivan back in at RG. Pucillo just isn't cutting it right now. If they need to switch things up even I wouldn't mind seeing Teague at LT and trying someone new at center.

And if you're one of those people moaning about losing to the Bengals, kindly exit stage left. We don't need those kind of fans.

Originally posted by Topdog
    Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    I love Weiner.
    also cheese
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by paulB
    'cause he sucks worse than a $10 hooker with braces.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      so funny...yet so true
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer

Not if they have that new invisiline treatment.....

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

there are reasons to be upset with Williams but don't forget we're having performance issues here too- Williams can't make the O-line run block or make Bobby "Dropped Ball" Shaw catch the friggin thing.

That huge run for Philly's last TD and Drew throwing the ball away on 4th down- also not Williams' fault.

I think he holds some responsibility for the breakdown the last two weeks, er, years... but his head shouldn't be the only one on the chopping block, and you're right- time will tell. It looks bleak now but he has 12 games to get back on track
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

I'm not happy with mediocrity. That's why.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Stewie
              • Aug 2002

I'm not happy with mediocrity either, but like I said.. We don't need to win 4 in a row right now, we need to be able to win 4 in a row in 3 months.
              I love Weiner.
              also cheese

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

They have to win the next three...anything less than 5-3 at the bye is unacceptable.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Historian
                  2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                  • Dec 2002

Gregg is a f***tard...that's why!

FIRE HIM!!!

Comment

• Ð
                    1-800-SAD-GOAT
                    • Jul 2002

I hear he's got a job lined up as a Flexon sales rep...

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by paulB
                      I'm not happy with mediocrity either, but like I said.. We don't need to win 4 in a row right now, we need to be able to win 4 in a row in 3 months.
                      With what we've seen so far, this team is not well coached and if it stays that way, what makes you think we will win 4 in a row in 3 months?
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        With what we've seen so far, this team is not well coached and if it stays that way, what makes you think we will win 4 in a row in 3 months?
                        AMEN Justa

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
                          • Aug 2003

I think its because we all know we have out-standing talent on this team and for 3 years we been hearing GW's BULLSHlT and are fed up with it.

Comment

• Stewie
                            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan

So far I've liked the gameplans for all four games. Yes, there have been times when I didn't agree with certain playcalls here and there (both offense and defense), but overall I thought the ideas were sound.

In the Miami game, Drew had open checkdowns early that he didn't take advantage of. Passes were dropped. The OL was blown off the ball all game, including the trick play that contributed to a turnover. Yet, we only lost by 10, and 7 of those came at the end when the D basically had no energy left. IMO our D was schemed very well.

Yesterday, I believe the D adjusted well enough after the early drive to keep Philly in check. They had them down to 16 points with two minutes left in the game. If Buffalo's offense showed up at all before the 4th quarter, Westbrook doesn't get the ball and score on that late run 'cause the whole game situation has changed.

Again, cut Buffalo's stupid penalties at crucial situations in half and this game turns out much differently. Maybe if Pucillo didn't get blown into Bledsoe on the first play, we could have scored on the short field on the opening drive. Completely different game if that happens.

I realize the coach will always take some heat because in the end, it's his team, but I say judge him on schemes and the defensive playcalling. In GW's case, he doesn't call offense, so his job is to prepare the team and specifically help the D. I don't think he's doing a terrible job, I think he needs some help from the players.

I'd like to see GW adjust and give some playcalling responsibilities to Bledsoe. He has the capability to use the offense at his disposal to dictate the game on the field. No one in the stadium on gameday should know whats going on out there better than the QB.

Other than that, I think GW is doing an average job. He needs to work better in games, but shouldn't LeBeau be helping him with that? IMO he should be, and he's either is afraid to step on toes or isn't doing his job. GW's coaching hardly makes it worth firing and ruining the season over.

Lets finish strong and get into the playoffs. Anything can happen after that.
                            I love Weiner.
                            also cheese

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                              • Jul 2002

I don't put any blame on GW for yesterday's loss. There were costly penalties, a costly fumble, and a few bad calls.

Comment

Working...
                              X