PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the Cincy game?

Ebenezer
09-28-2003, 10:22 PM
I'm going with Eb Jr. Who else is going?

The_Philster
09-28-2003, 10:33 PM
helmetguy and I'll be there...maybe bringing along a few "Fire The Coach" signs

Dozerdog
09-28-2003, 10:34 PM
Count me and the ball and chain in!:D

Sabre Ally
09-28-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
helmetguy and I'll be there...maybe bringing along a few "Fire The Coach" signs

:snicker:

Mikey and I will be there too.

Bmax
09-29-2003, 12:04 AM
Bmax will be in the ralph along with my two brothers and cousin. My cousin is driving up from north carolina and my brother from long island .. So li know they want a win it would a long drive justcome see them lose.

Go Bills .....RUN THE BALL !!!!!!!!

TOM COUGLIN - NEW HEAD COACH IN 204

helmetguy
09-29-2003, 11:46 PM
Make sure you all stop by and say hello to the Helmet Crew!

Historian
09-30-2003, 06:15 AM
I'm sitting this one out.

Be careful how you express your anger for Gregg...the security guards wanted to throw Mikey out of the stadium for voicing his displeasure with Mr. Organization!

Its facism...plain and simple!

Thailog80
09-30-2003, 07:38 AM
Im on my way from eastern NY.

Michael82
09-30-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Billsology
I'm sitting this one out.

Be careful how you express your anger for Gregg...the security guards wanted to throw Mikey out of the stadium for voicing his displeasure with Mr. Organization!

Its facism...plain and simple!

Yeah, you better watch out! Those security guards got really pissed at me when I told Gregg what I thought of him during halftime. :snicker:

EM Bills Fan 80
09-30-2003, 04:58 PM
Hey Philster Im gonna say Hi this week considering you sit right across the tunnel from me every week, so when a stranger wearing a Moulds jersey and Bills hat says Hi, you know who it is and dont have to be alarmed :D

Voltron
09-30-2003, 05:12 PM
I will be there with my sister-in-law. We meeting in the parking lot for a small get together or we all on our own this time?

The_Philster
09-30-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by EM Bills Fan 80
Hey Philster Im gonna say Hi this week considering you sit right across the tunnel from me every week, so when a stranger wearing a Moulds jersey and Bills hat says Hi, you know who it is and dont have to be alarmed :D

Sounds cool :up: Just don't try saying hi when the Jills are coming through. Gotta watch out for my girls ;)

Originally posted by Voltron
I will be there with my sister-in-law. We meeting in the parking lot for a small get together or we all on our own this time?

If you show up early enough, you can park with the Helmet Crew.

EM Bills Fan 80
09-30-2003, 06:26 PM
Sounds cool :up: Just don't try saying hi when the Jills are coming through. Gotta watch out for my girls ;)

Dont worry I wont be doing much talking when they are coming out :drool:

EM Bills Fan 80
09-30-2003, 06:26 PM
BTW Philster, who is that Blonde with the straight hair that walks around with Billy the Buffalo and do you have any pics of her on your website?

The_Philster
09-30-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by EM Bills Fan 80
BTW Philster, who is that Blonde with the straight hair that walks around with Billy the Buffalo and do you have any pics of her on your website?

Charlene? No...no good pics as of yet. I'm still kicking myself for not taking along my camera to the Galleria last November (The Jills sell and sign their calendars every year the day after Thanksgiving). Trendichick (a former poster here and a former Jill) was alone until Charlene showed up. Could have gotten a few good shots. I've tried to get a few pics but few turn out that well. Hopefully I'll have a few soon. :up:

im4bflo
09-30-2003, 10:27 PM
I'm flying in from CA, my brother got the tix,
the SCHUL BRUTHA'S will be in the house!
Two 6'4" Billsfans can't be hard to find.
I'll be wearing my FLETCHER jersey, and we want to have a drink with all of you.
We'll see you at the Pinto for sure for some WNY bowling :)
GO BILLS!!!

The_Philster
10-01-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by im4bflo
I'm flying in from CA, my brother got the tix,
the SCHUL BRUTHA'S will be in the house!
Two 6'4" Billsfans can't be hard to find.
I'll be wearing my FLETCHER jersey, and we want to have a drink with all of you.
We'll see you at the Pinto for sure for some WNY bowling :)
GO BILLS!!!

If we're not over at the Pinto when you get there, just ask Kenny or one of the regulars there where we are. We've got a pretty good system going. people can come to us to find the Pinto and vice versa :chuckle:

Jan Reimers
10-01-2003, 06:38 AM
I'll be there with Lynda, plus my sister and a friend. If the game is like last week's, I'll be drinking double scotches in the Kelly Club most of the day.

cordog
10-01-2003, 07:30 AM
Ill be coming up

InTheBox
10-01-2003, 01:32 PM
Ill be making some noise there to. dont worry will bounce back!!!

The_Philster
10-01-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by cordog
Ill be coming up

If you don't see us over in the usual spot, just ask Jimbo and the guys where we wandered off to. We're still parking there but we rarely stay in one place too long. :D

Dozerdog
10-01-2003, 03:35 PM
Looks like the Ball & Chain is going to stay home this weekend - (her mom's 65th Birthday)

So I'll see if my buddy Chuck wants to go!

Michael82
10-01-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Looks like the Ball & Chain is going to stay home this weekend - (her mom's 65th Birthday)

Where did you want to meet for the tickets? You can always call me on my cell if you want...or I can call you. Let me know. Thanks. :D

cordog
10-02-2003, 09:39 AM
If you don't see us over in the usual spot, just ask Jimbo and the guys where we wandered off to. We're still parking there but we rarely stay in one place too long. :D

Alright man, im not sure what time we are leaving yet, were taking a bus up there. Ill stop by when we do though

Sabre Ally
10-02-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Which Chuck? :snicker: