X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Some people don't get my nickname

Travis Hunter. Does anyone know why I chose this name? Because Kevin Gilbride called Travis Henry, Travis Hunter in the preseason in an interview.
    He may as well as called him Alice, because he has no idea who his running back is.
    This is exemplified in his playcalling. The running back is a mere distraction, as is Travis Hunter, um, Brown, um Henry, to Kevin Gilbride. A mere afterthought.
    Not even a thought really. I saw at least 2-3 third downs and 1-2 yards today, and some in 4 down territory, and we went into the shotgun.
    Run?
    I intercepted Gilbride's headset.......C'mon, you're cracking me up right? Run? Bhahahaha. Wait a second Travis whoever you are, Joe Barns, Ken Simons, Sam Gersh, c'mon, you're kidding me right? Run? Wait, I'm splitting a rib here. Run? We need a whole yard!!! And they know we can't get it! A play fake won't even work on third a two, so we'll just tip our hat, admit the obvious, and go shotgun.
    If Ralph doesn't fire this idiot within the next 3 weeks, he's going to lose all he's paid to get.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I knew.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Travis Hunter
      • Jul 2002

That's the only reason you let me back in :)
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• MTBillsFan
        • May 2003

I realized what you were up to and you give a good example of how gilbride doesn't know that possition exists.
        Send me some wings!

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

Does that mean I have to like that stupid name?

Comment

• Jaded 7
            Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
            • Jul 2002

I always thought it was your real name. lol That's pretty pathetic that the coach doesn't know who his players are. Scary!!!!!!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
            Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
            The only answer I found for all this hurt
            Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• HenryRules
              • Jul 2002

What percentage of our run plays this year have been for more than 2 yards?

I don't think its even close to 50.

That's why we don't run in short situations right now.

Comment

Working...
              X