- Indy L
    - at NYG L
    - NYJ W
    - at Tennessee L
    - Miami W
    - at NE L

Bills finish the season 8-8
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Cincy-Win.. but that's about the only win that I'm confident with, I don't like the Jets coming off a bye and losing 2day even though they are a pathetic excuse for a team I dont think they'll be
    0 and 5 they gotta win sometime y not against us?
    just as Philly.
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Indy Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

I wouldn't pencil in any games as sure fire wins any more. Not until we start showing some signs of life again.

Comment

• socalfan
        Old Fogey from Cali
        • Feb 2003

RedEye, you might be optimistic....Drew never really came back last year after loosing to NE... I think the Miami game will have the same affect on him. He has to get that win, before you can have confidence that the Bills will turn it around.

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

I hardly think that 8-8 is optimistic with the level of talent on this team. 8-8 won't get the playoffs. 8-8 will just cause frustration and cause controversy on whether or not to keep GW around.

The Bills will not continue losing. I know that yesterday was difficult loss for all of us, but the Bill that we saw in weeks 1 & 2 will re-emerge. Unfortunately, the lack of discipline, horrible play execution, and shotty play calling will hand the Bills an early ticket to the golf courses.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

The level of player talent here, if we switch Sullivan in for Pucllo, gets us to the playoffs. The coaching is the problem.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i think the bills get the vic in dallas after a bye week.

i think that they beat NE again.

agree with the rest.

10-6
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
              X