- at NYG L
- NYJ W
- at Tennessee L
- Miami W
- at NE L

Bills finish the season 8-8

Luisito23
09-28-2003, 11:49 PM
Cincy-Win.. but that's about the only win that I'm confident with, I don't like the Jets coming off a bye and losing 2day even though they are a pathetic excuse for a team I dont think they'll be
0 and 5 they gotta win sometime y not against us?
just as Philly.

Indy Bills Fan
09-29-2003, 12:16 AM
I wouldn't pencil in any games as sure fire wins any more. Not until we start showing some signs of life again.

socalfan
09-29-2003, 12:21 AM
RedEye, you might be optimistic....Drew never really came back last year after loosing to NE... I think the Miami game will have the same affect on him. He has to get that win, before you can have confidence that the Bills will turn it around.

RedEyE
09-29-2003, 06:20 AM
I hardly think that 8-8 is optimistic with the level of talent on this team. 8-8 won't get the playoffs. 8-8 will just cause frustration and cause controversy on whether or not to keep GW around.

The Bills will not continue losing. I know that yesterday was difficult loss for all of us, but the Bill that we saw in weeks 1 & 2 will re-emerge. Unfortunately, the lack of discipline, horrible play execution, and shotty play calling will hand the Bills an early ticket to the golf courses.

The_Philster
09-29-2003, 04:37 PM
The level of player talent here, if we switch Sullivan in for Pucllo, gets us to the playoffs. The coaching is the problem.

Tatonka
09-29-2003, 07:41 PM
i think the bills get the vic in dallas after a bye week.

i think that they beat NE again.

agree with the rest.

10-6