PDA

View Full Version : Screens, Roll outs, Passes to the flat

LABillsFan
09-29-2003, 03:29 AM
A lot of us have been wondering why theses plays never materialize during game. Well we finally had a game where they were used and they worked. I have to ask (for the 20th Game in a row) why don't they use more of these plays, I need an answer. If the running game isn't going to loosen up the D, these plays will and have.

The resistance to use these timeless and proven plays makes me question the integrity of KG. An Unimaginitive, yet a high risk mentality and an uninfusive relationship with the Oline. A deadly combo that is going to get people fired with them leading the way. If I remember correctly, KG was the hiring of TD not GW. Is GW to blame for the last 2 losses? He is the HC so yes the blame will fall on him. But I'm not so sure his hands are tied because of how KG was hired. GW has had several moments that made me pull my hair out but not to the extent what KG puts me through.

The only thing that my optimistic mind can think of or should I say the only thing that I will allow myself to think is that TD's process was going to take 3 years and no coach with a career to risk was going to take the job and bear the brunt of player and fan frustration. The Bills are still a few players away from making a true impact, unfortunately, what the Bills have amassed in the way of a coaching staff is a mix of former head coaches who do not seem to be on the same page. The players can play as hard as they want, but this and many other losses I will blame the coaching staff for not adjusting to the game being played.

All the players do is run the plays and if the plays aren't working, I would compare it to running head first into a brick wall time and time again without getting aspirin in return. SHAME ON YOU KG for running the same O that got you booted out of your last few jobs and SHAME ON YOU GW for not getting Pat Ruel and KG together, demanding them to come up with plays that suit what talent is on the team and planning how to play your opponent.

Whew, thanks for listening, I'm LABillsFan stay tuned for weather and traffic after this word from your local sponsor.