PDA

View Full Version : Has GW lost....???

Dman
09-29-2003, 05:21 AM
...his players???

From day one he has never been a fan favorite or a media darling. He immediately alienated both with his arrogant, self centered, idiotic remarks.
The one thing that he had was his players...they appeared to have confidence in GW and always played with intensity....even in the worst situations.
Last week that disappeared....and then GW went on and got stupid again and pointed the finger at the players..not him or his staff for getting WHUPPED!!
Reports were that some of the players took extreme exception to those remarks directed at them....with the coaching staff taking no responsibility for the stupid calls and making no adjustments to help put this team in a position to win.

What else can you say about a coach who believes that he has invisible trick plays?? Maybe they only appear tricky to him????

Has he lost his players?????

That's what I feel, but I could be wrong.

The_Philster
09-29-2003, 05:22 AM
Just from the lack of heart the players showed yesterday, I'd say he has lost them.

Historian
09-29-2003, 06:35 AM
He lost his players after the Patriots game last year. Their wins were despite him.

FIRE HIM!!!

helmetguy
09-29-2003, 11:45 PM
If he hasn't lost his players, it certainly appears that he's abandoned them. One has to wonder if he's expecting them to execute the unexecutable. Remember, this guy has the reputation of being a theorist.

Sabre Ally
09-29-2003, 11:50 PM
I hope executing the coach is not unexecutable.

helmetguy
09-29-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
I hope executing the coach is not unexecutable.

Oh, it's executable, alright! I just don't have any room for another corpse. Know of a good place to dump him?

Sabre Ally
09-30-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by helmetguy

Oh, it's executable, alright! I just don't have any room for another corpse. Know of a good place to dump him?

Yup! I was watching Forensic Files the other night and I learned some things. :biggrin:

helmetguy
09-30-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Yup! I was watching Forensic Files the other night and I learned some things. :biggrin:

I knew I could count on you!

Sabre Ally
09-30-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy

I knew I could count on you!

:up:

Are we gonna give them a chance to fire him first?

Dozerdog
09-30-2003, 04:08 PM
Tampa Bay's first coach, John McKay, when asked about his team's execution after another horrible loss -

"I'm all for it"

Sabre Ally
09-30-2003, 04:09 PM
:lmao:

helmetguy
09-30-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Tampa Bay's first coach, John McKay, when asked about his team's execution after another horrible loss -

"I'm all for it"

Almost forgot about that one! Thakns, Doz! That's a CLASSIC!

SABURZFAN
10-01-2003, 01:02 AM
Gee Dubya would lose his @$$ if it wasn't attached to him.

helmetguy
10-01-2003, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

I doubt he can even find it now...with BOTH HANDS!!!!

Sabre Ally
10-01-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

We could send in the troops to find it for him, but they're busy looking for WMD's the other Gee Dubya lost. ;)