PDA

View Full Version : Chris Mortenson Likes Us

northernbillfan
09-24-2002, 08:56 PM
This was taken from Morty's mail in Q & A Column on ESPN...

Q: With the emergence of offensive weapons, Buffalo seems to be a lot better than most expected. After scoring 76 in two weeks, do you think this team has a more legitimate chance of being a 9-7 or better team, and maybe even going to the playoffs? -- Sean, Greenville, S.C.

MORT -- Sean, inasmuch as I picked the Bills to go 9-7, I guess I have to agree. The Bills' offense will be almost unstoppable if the O-line continues to gel and Drew Bledsoe can stay healthy. The biggest nemesis will be a defense that must stop people, otherwise that's an awful lot of pressure to fall on one unit.

He only speaks the obvious, but he say 9-7, while the popular opinion of this board is an 8-8 record.

Thank you Morty, now if only you would say The Stay-Pul-Gun Offense on the air!

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 10:13 PM
Wow he said your going 9-7! ...why even bother playing the games ...he might as well have said who you gonna lose too and you who gonna beat....

Side Note: Mortenson likes to jump on the bandwagon....he picked Miami to go last in the division and now his foot doesnt fit in his mouth!

TigerJ
09-24-2002, 10:22 PM
Gee, WCF, everyone else picks the records of NFL teams at the start of the season. Why can't Mortenson? As for picking Miami last, no prognosticator is really very accurate across the league. How many people picked the Rams to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl, and Pittsburgh in the AFC. And how can you blame Mortenson for hating the Dolphins? They're so aqua, yuch!

RedEyE
09-24-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Wow he said your going 9-7! ...why even bother playing the games ...he might as well have said who you gonna lose too and you who gonna beat....

Side Note: Mortenson likes to jump on the bandwagon....he picked Miami to go last in the division and now his foot doesnt fit in his mouth!

Only week #4.....better pray Ricky keeps his **** together. Without him Miami's offense is no prize.

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE

Only week #4.....better pray Ricky keeps his **** together. Without him Miami's offense is no prize.

I have faith in our back ups....you better hope you dont lose to many more games or else Drew is gonna give up.

clumping platelets
09-24-2002, 10:43 PM
isn't it the Fish who give up in the playoffs

Last 5 yrs: 162-17

WCoastFin
09-25-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
isn't it the Fish who give up in the playoffs

Last 5 yrs: 162-17

Theres a big diffrence between Injuries and giving up.

The_Philster
09-26-2002, 03:19 AM
:stupid:

northernbillfan
09-26-2002, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by TigerJ
And how can you blame Mortenson for hating the Dolphins? They're so aqua, yuch!
ROFLMMFAO

Theismanhttp://www.pregnancy.org/phpBB/images/emoticons/violent1.gifMortenson

Ð
09-26-2002, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

I have faith in our back ups....you better hope you dont lose to many more games or else Drew is gonna give up.

Theres a big diffrence between Injuries and giving up.

So, what's it gonna be boy?

http://www.members.tripod.com/~GrahamMcN/meat/meatnext.jpg

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by BigDoug

So, what's it gonna be boy?

http://www.members.tripod.com/~GrahamMcN/meat/meatnext.jpg
:lolcry:

You know from the song "Paradise By the Dashboard Lights"...what is it going to be boy? Yes or Noooo....

:music:

My mistake.

WG
09-26-2002, 11:14 AM
"Theres a big diffrence between Injuries and giving up."

:lol:

Injuries...! Yeeeaaaahhhh...., that's it,...injuries...

:lol:

:rofl:

WG
09-26-2002, 11:15 AM
I'm not sure mental and intellectual deficiencies go on the injury lists...

:D

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
I'm not sure mental and intellectual deficiencies go on the injury lists...

:D

:up:

I have been parking in handicapped parking spots for years because I thought mental handicaps were included.