PDA

View Full Version : Price

Bruce is Loose
09-29-2003, 09:55 AM
Does anyone else think we could make a lot better use of him than Chargers can? They must be regretting his contract... hes unhappy there... we need a speed WR - what do his contract numbers look like if we traded back for him??

PS. I know this would never happen because of A. egos and B. Vick still has to return and they will wait for that... i am just thinking...

R. Rich
09-29-2003, 09:58 AM
First of all, he's in Atlanta, not San Diego. Second, they'd have to make cap room for him, which would mean cutting people. If we're going to create cap room to sign a player, I'd rather it be a top notch offensive lineman or defensive end. I'll live with the production from Shaw and Reed. We need help up front a whole lot more than we need Peerless back.

fabolouspaul
09-29-2003, 10:01 AM
hastnt read dropped catchable balls 4 straight games already????

Novacane
09-29-2003, 10:06 AM
Price is not the answer to our problems.

Bruce is Loose
09-29-2003, 10:07 AM
slip-up with the chargers there...
in not necesarrily talking htis year, so the cap issue could be fixed - plus they could restructure and trade to fix that for now...
socond... I agree with fab paul... reed has been utterly unimpressive to me. He must have over 10 drops by now. Shaw has gotton results, but he doesnt have the speed to strech that we lost with price.

WCoastFin
09-29-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Price is not the answer to our problems.

nope,but He's the offensive solution. :idea:

R. Rich
09-29-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
nope,but He's the offensive solution. :idea:

I have to disagree there. The offensive line is the biggest problem we have on the offensive side of the ball. They aren't opening holes for the running game and are now being overpowered in pass protection, especially the interior guys. With a better line, or with our guys playing up to their potential, we'd see much more production out of the offense.

Billsouth
09-29-2003, 11:25 AM
we need help at offensive line but also need a real pass rushing defensive end. We also need a new defensive coordinator, head coach, offensive coordinator. we can keep krumrie.

HenryRules
09-29-2003, 11:33 AM
Price would help our OL dramattically and our running game as well.

Other than Moulds, teams have no respect at all for our receivers right now and they're not making them pay. If teams use 2 DB's on Moulds and single cover the rest, that leaves a ton to blitz/stuff the run. Our OL last year never had to face this situation as teams respected both Price and Moulds enough to double-team them.