X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillyT92679
    • Jul 2002

Bears game a sellout?

I checked bb.com. Still "single-seats available" so hopefully it will be all set by Thursday 1PM.
    Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Re: Bears game a sellout?

Originally posted by BillyT92679
    I checked bb.com. Still "single-seats available" so hopefully it will be all set by Thursday 1PM.
    I'll buy what's ever left at 12:55pm on Thursday so you can see the game on local TV. I got a couple grand in my sock drawer that's takin up space.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Any chance you can loan me any of that so I can fly down to Miami with CP, Jaded, and the others?
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• BledsoeRocks
          • Sep 2002

I just called 1 Bills Drive to try and get a ticket. The game is sold out.

Comment

• Creemoredrinker
            Senior Zoner
            • Sep 2002

As Expected

Originally posted by BledsoeRocks
            I just called 1 Bills Drive to try and get a ticket. The game is sold out.

I do NOT think we will need Ralph's involvement (read $$$) until the Lions game. That game is Canada Day so perhaps my fellow Canadians will come down in droves for the game and the ballet in Niagara Falls. Canucks, if you have any questions (where to Tailgate, who to annoy at the game, where to pee, the bouncer's name at Sundowners, etc.), I am at your service.

I can't do more -- I'm a Season Ticket holder of 1 1/2 seats (no my a** is NOT that big).

Comment

• BledsoeRocks
              • Sep 2002

Creemore...........The Lions game should sell out too. I was just checking on bb.com. The best seats I could get together were way up in section 307 which is way over in the corner of the upper deck. If thats all they have left with a month to sell them that game should sell out easily. The only games I would say are possibly in danger of not selling out are chargers and Bengas.

Comment

• Creemoredrinker
                Senior Zoner
                • Sep 2002

Good News!!!!

Originally posted by BledsoeRocks
                Creemore...........The Lions game should sell out too. I was just checking on bb.com. The best seats I could get together were way up in section 307 which is way over in the corner of the upper deck. If thats all they have left with a month to sell them that game should sell out easily. The only games I would say are possibly in danger of not selling out are chargers and Bengas.

The Chargers game will sell out with a rumour that Flutie will start. The Bungles game is on December 29th -- oh my a** just froze up thinking about that -- and I think the only way that sells out is when we are knocking on the door of the playoffs. ALL very possible.

Comment

• payton34
                  • Sep 2002

Its been close to 20 years since a bear game wasn't televised. Its a rule young bear fans probably don't know exsists. Why don't the bills sell out?

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

How much bigger is Chicago than Buffalo? Your stadium also holds about 5,000 less.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• casdhf
                      • Jul 2002

Who else is on the mean sharks?
                      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• lordofgun
                        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Updated my sig...

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• casdhf
                          • Jul 2002

Wow, that is a terrible team
                          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
                            • Jul 2002

you guys suck....we are gettin the giants....grrrr....
                            Its all about the quest.

Comment

• Creemoredrinker
                              Senior Zoner
                              • Sep 2002

Should You NOT Ask Then Skill Testing Questions BEFORE They Are Allowed on the Site?

Originally posted by lordofgun
                              How much bigger is Chicago than Buffalo? Your stadium also holds about 5,000 less.
                              :bduff:

In event, how do you expect the dumba** to the know the answer? Just because he/she may live there.

Comment

Working...
                              X