• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

nbf's Positive Spin

Being a perpetual optimist, I have to look at the positives from yesterdays loss. There aren't too many, but I can find them just the same.

First off it was a non division loss and secondly it was a non conference loss. The wins that really matter are against AFC teams, and the ones that really count are against the Patsies, Fish and Jests.

Another positive I can find rom yesterday was escaping rather healthy. Nobody was dragged off the field.

We need to band together in unity and not go running around calling for Williams head. Look at how we bashed the fin fans for wanting Wanny's head after thier embarassing loss to the Texans. We are better than them.

We can still lose a couple more games and make the playoffs. The season is still young my embittered fellow fans.

Relax!
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Ð
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

Fire Gregg Williams

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

I read somewhere that Reed was injured. Is that true?

I also read that Spikes has vision in one eye. Is that true? That is since he was poked in the Find game.

Comment

• northernbillfan
        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

That's enough out of you young man...I said RELAX!!!
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Ð
          1-800-SAD-GOAT
          • Jul 2002

I am relaxed. I still say fire his ass.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘