X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Injured Romanowski might call it quits

Raiders linebacker Bill Romanowski is openly contemplating retirement after sustaining three concussions in the past four weeks, and sources within the organization don't expect the 16-year NFL veteran to play another game.

"Based on what we've seen, I'd be surprised if he ever plays again,'' a source close to the team said. "This is the cumulative effect of a number of small concussions over a short period of time. He's taking all of that into account."
    more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Goodbye and good riddence...a drug using wife abuser has no place in the NFL...and we won'tt even talk about the stuff he did on the field.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Rats. There goes my spittoon business...
      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Get the F-out of the NFL you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Romo is trying to clear the fog

Bill Romanowski can find normalcy in the weight room -- his temple for honing his sculpted body -- and in the gym, where he's been known to pummel a treadmill into submission. Still, the NFL's self-described fittest man finally has his limits.

Dizziness. Balance problems. Excruciating headaches.

"(Too much) exercise -- it will get the heart rate going and I guess some things happen. That's very normal. That's what the trainer told me,'' said the Raiders' linebacker, a guy so fanatical about his conditioning he has taken a physical trainer with him on family vacations to Hawaii in the offseason.

more
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
          X