PDA

View Full Version : Just for the record

The_Philster
09-30-2003, 05:14 AM
I notice that some of the people who aren't pissed at the coach are accusing the rest of us of jumping ship and giving up? :stupid: thing to say because if we were giving up, we wouldn't be here. Williams has been doing and saying stupid things since he was hired and the way this team, stocked with talent at every position except RG, has been playing the last few weeks makes us sick!!! If we were willing to shut up and not care when Williams is destroying this team, we'd be no better than the Bengals fans wearing bags over their heads.

Historian
09-30-2003, 06:05 AM
Those are the same people who are of the mindset that dissenting the war was unpatriotic.

We call for change because we CARE....probably to a fault.

RedEyE
09-30-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Billsology
Those are the same people who are of the mindset that dissenting the war was unpatriotic.

We call for change because we CARE....probably to a fault.

I fail to see how the two relate. Football is just a game after all.

Cntrygal
09-30-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
If we were willing to shut up and not care when Williams is destroying this team, we'd be no better than the Bengals fans wearing bags over their heads.

I distinctly remember Bills fans wearing bags on their heads in '84 and '85.

Historian
09-30-2003, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Cntrygal

I don't remember a lot of bags in those years, but I do remember Bob Costas showing two Bills fans doing a two man wave in the rain on NFL Live!

It was classic!

SABURZFAN
09-30-2003, 08:04 AM

back to back 2-14 seasons will make some fans do that.

R. Rich
09-30-2003, 08:34 AM
I hear ya! My first 3 years of high school, the Bills won a grand total of 8 games! Man, did I take a fair dose of abuse for that. Even then I did not give up on this team. But, you better believe that I was upset at the way they were playing and vocal about it. Expressing disappointment does NOT make you a traitor or someone who is 'jumping ship', it makes you passionate about your team.

The_Philster
09-30-2003, 04:59 PM
Well, I didn't follow football back then but I sat through every game of that awful 3-13 season...without a bag.

Originally posted by R. Rich
I hear ya! My first 3 years of high school, the Bills won a grand total of 8 games! Man, did I take a fair dose of abuse for that. Even then I did not give up on this team. But, you better believe that I was upset at the way they were playing and vocal about it. Expressing disappointment does NOT make you a traitor or someone who is 'jumping ship', it makes you passionate about your team.

Bingo :up:

EM Bills Fan 80
09-30-2003, 05:04 PM
Ya Know I started out a GreGG with two G's fan, up until the past couple of weeks Ive supported him. But when you go out on national TV and get embarrased like we did to our Rival nonetheless, its time for a change. Its evident he can not motivate this team any better than my 95 year old grandmother could. It's time for a change. Bring back Teddy! Bring him home, where he rightfully belongs.

SABURZFAN
09-30-2003, 07:15 PM

Well, I didn't follow football back then but I sat through every game of that awful 3-13 season...without a bag.

you should have had one on though.in fact,you should start wearing one.that way,the JILLS don't start running when they see you.:snicker2:

The_Philster
09-30-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
you should have had one on though.in fact,you should start wearing one.that way,the JILLS don't start running when they see you.:snicker2:

:lol: The jealousy is so unbecoming of you. :shakeno:

SABURZFAN
09-30-2003, 07:20 PM

:lol: The jealousy is so unbecoming of you. :shakeno:

just trying to help you out but if you want to continue to scare them,go ahead.:biggrin: