PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Johnson Coaching Bills

labillbacker
09-30-2003, 08:16 PM
THIS TEAM HAS WAY TOO MUCH TALENT RIGHT NOW TO BE 2-2. THIS ORGANIZATION CAN NO LONGER SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRITY. GO OUT RALPHY AND START TALKS WITH THE SOMEDAY HALL OF FAMER JJ. HE'LL INSTILL THE PASSION AND DICIPLINE THAT THIS TEAM NEEDS NOW. I THINK MOST OF THE TRUE LEVEL HEADED BILLS FANS AGREE THAT GW & CO. ARE PATHETIC. IF WE LOSE TO EITHER THE LOWLY BENGALS OR JETS THAN GREGGGGG IS A HISTORY MAJOR. JJ WOULD BE THE DREAM COACH IF WE CAN INTICE HIM AWAY FROM THE CAMERA.

The Spaz
09-30-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by labillbacker
THIS TEAM HAS WAY TOO MUCH TALENT RIGHT NOW TO BE 2-2. THIS ORGANIZATION CAN NO LONGER SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRITY. GO OUT RALPHY AND START TALKS WITH THE SOMEDAY HALL OF FAMER JJ. HE'LL INSTILL THE PASSION AND DICIPLINE THAT THIS TEAM NEEDS NOW. I THINK MOST OF THE TRUE LEVEL HEADED BILLS FANS AGREE THAT GW & CO. ARE PATHETIC. IF WE LOSE TO EITHER THE LOWLY BENGALS OR JETS THAN GREGGGGG IS A HISTORY MAJOR. JJ WOULD BE THE DREAM COACH IF WE CAN INTICE HIM AWAY FROM THE CAMERA.

What is up with you always using caps on everything?!:eek:

Novacane
09-30-2003, 08:33 PM
No way No how!!!!!!! I'd take Greg over that nimrod!

mypoorfriendme
09-30-2003, 08:42 PM
some sort of coaching change is needed if we dont start picking it up...the first two weeks showed our potential

The_Philster
09-30-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
some sort of coaching change is needed if we dont start picking it up...the first two weeks showed our potential

Jimmy Johnson is the last person we want in Buffalo....he's scum, plain and simple.

Novacane
09-30-2003, 08:52 PM
I would rather have Gomer Pile coaching the BIlls than that jerk!

RedEyE
09-30-2003, 08:58 PM
He's too busy sucking on an apperatus to be coaching....

http://www.chriscrumley.com/images/cac1b.jpg

G. Host
09-30-2003, 09:01 PM
than have Jimmy 'the Jerk' Johnson as head coach.

Stewie
09-30-2003, 09:42 PM
I'd love to have JJ in here. His record speaks for itself. That said, do you think he wants to be in Buffalo in January? Me thinks not

OpIv37
09-30-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

Jimmy Johnson is the last person we want in Buffalo....he's scum, plain and simple.

Preach on- I agree 100%. Although there would be one advantage to Johnson coaching our team- you could go to the county jail and get tons of autographs.

helmetguy
09-30-2003, 09:55 PM
I'd rather play slow-pitch softball than have to root for JJ coaching MY BUFFALO BILLS!!!

Gunzlingr
09-30-2003, 11:01 PM
Keep the hair helmet away from my beloved Bills!

TigerJ
09-30-2003, 11:10 PM
JJ's coaching days are done.

LtBillsFan66
09-30-2003, 11:12 PM
JJ and TD would not get along. JJ would want full control.

Dannyboy
09-30-2003, 11:38 PM
That thought is coming from a disturbed person (JJ to coach Buffalo). Jimmie is scumb and is to stay away from the Buffalo area.

Indy Bills Fan
09-30-2003, 11:51 PM
I'd rather have Wade back. JJ isn't worth the dirt on the bottom of your shoes.

Buffatexas
10-01-2003, 06:13 AM
NO MORE JOHNSONS IN BUFFALO!!!!....let's seem we had Lonnie and Rob...hmmm...both sucked

Novacane
10-01-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by paulB
I'd love to have JJ in here. His record speaks for itself.

I disagree. He was a winner in Dallas because they took advantage of the Walker trade. He was a failure in Miami. Ask Finfans what they think him.

Drewpac
10-01-2003, 02:52 PM
I'd take J.J. in a second. Yeah, the guy's a complete a-hole but he was a great coach in Dallas and Miami U. I was thinking that maybe he would view coaching in Buffalo as a unique challenge. The challenge of resurrecting the "lovable losers" that he dominated in the Super Bowl two years in a row. Also, the coach that brings the Bills their first Super Bowl win after so many losses would be deified around the NFL. It would cement his legacy as one of the greatest coaches in history.

TedMock
10-01-2003, 03:17 PM
Why would we not want a great coach here? I could care less about his personal life, he wins. We've had several players over the years with questionable personal lives but now we don't want JJ because he's dirtbag?! The guy can coach and I'd love to have him here.

The_Philster
10-01-2003, 03:48 PM
:monkey: Jimmy Johnson

LMB
10-01-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by labillbacker

I rather pull some crack head off Jay st to coach then have that pile of crap(JJ) near our Bills.

Slickboy99
10-01-2003, 05:21 PM
I couldn't stand Him when he was here in Dallas, he was so cocky. Hell you probably like Jerry Jones as a coach too. Are you sick Man:sick:

T-ROCK
10-01-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by G. Host
than have Jimmy 'the Jerk' Johnson as head coach.

Jimmy Johnson was surounded by great talent and very good coaches in Dallas... His record in 4 years in Miami wasn't as good as Don Shula's last 4 years... You're better of with a young college coach like Stoops... Hell, you'd do better with Marv Levy...

T-ROCK
10-01-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Buffatexas
NO MORE JOHNSONS IN BUFFALO!!!!....let's seem we had Lonnie and Rob...hmmm...both sucked

The Miami Dolphins present, Takeo Spikes: Mouth or myth???

BuffaloRanger
10-02-2003, 12:33 AM
Here's an idea...

Let's go back in Bills history, pick out the individuals involved in giving the Bills fans their most painful memories, then post how it would be great to have them coaching the Bills.

I've seen Parcells, Gibbs, and JJ all mentioned in the last week. Maybe they could wear their SB rings they earned against the Bills during games to "inspire" our team to greatness.

What a dumb idea.