• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

Kevin Thomas

He looks almost as bad as Chris Watson out there. Most of them 3rd down conversions being made on us are from this bum.

Next year we need to bring Winfield back and bring in another good CB. It would be worth a 2nd or 3rd round pick to solve this problem once and for all.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

It looked like the SOS as last year. They picked on him good.

Remember this is the guy some folks here are happy with replacing Winfield if Winfield doesn't re-sign...

I think we need to take more chances on 3rd downs. I would like to see them bring the house and risk a big gain rather than being picked apart.

Comment

• Indy Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Please don't let him replace Winfield. He showed some promise in limited action last year, but hasn't shown any progress since.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

i wouldn't throw k.thomas under the bus just yet.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

It doesnt matter what #3 CB you put on what #1 WR. The matchup is never good.
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Scott
            shelby's big brother
            • Jul 2002

I thought he made a few nice plays against Philly. He is not as aggressive as Winfield on running plays or WR screens though.

Comment

• madness23
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by casdhf
              It doesnt matter what #3 CB you put on what #1 WR. The matchup is never good.
              Was that matchup on a third down too?

Comment

• eyedog
                • Jul 2002

I've been thinking the same thing regarding the play of KT. It sure hasn't taken oc's long to find him. He has to srep it up.

Comment

• ryven
                  • Jan 2003

Well we still have magee in camp he seemed like a major ball hawk.

Comment

• rsmithgi
                    • May 2003

Re: Kevin Thomas

Originally posted by BillsFever
                    He looks almost as bad as Chris Watson out there. Most of them 3rd down conversions being made on us are from this bum.

Next year we need to bring Winfield back and bring in another good CB. It would be worth a 2nd or 3rd round pick to solve this problem once and for all.
                    I bet the Dolphins would trade Jamar Fletcher for him. Talk about a bust. You guys are in good shape compared to that.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                      • May 2003

I have to disagree. Please give me some examples. I remember a couple of plays he got beat on, but there was no rush and the guy was in coverage for more than 5 seconds. I will go back and watch the examples you give to make my determination.

Comment

• TedMock
                        • Jul 2002

He also made huge 3rd down break up late in the game that got us the ball back. He'll be fine. He was beat a few times but he also made a few plays. They went at him every time. That's what happens when you have Clements and Winfield.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                          I have to disagree. Please give me some examples. I remember a couple of plays he got beat on, but there was no rush and the guy was in coverage for more than 5 seconds. I will go back and watch the examples you give to make my determination.

He got beat a handful of times for first downs. My memory isn't photographic.

Comment

• ryven
                            • Jan 2003

I still wont put him in the same catagory as watson. chris had far to long to get used to the position and he was a vet.. kevin I still consider a rookie taking into thought he played like 3 maybe 4 games last year and probably started 2.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                              • Jul 2002

Maybe it wasn't Watson. Maybe it isn't Thomas. Maybe it wasn't Irvin (remember him?). Maybe it's Gray!

Comment

Working...
                              X