PDA

View Full Version : A little story with TKO

ryven
10-01-2003, 09:12 AM
Spikes does many things for the Bills, including making his teammates accountable for their play. The Bills defense, especially the front seven, didn't play well Sunday against the Eagles. The linebacker challenged everyone, including himself, to examine his performance and make an assessment before the Bills play the Cincinnati Bengals this weekend.

The rest of the story:

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20031001/1040451.asp

justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 09:20 AM
He shouldn't have just said he was OK. He should've shown GW his displeasure w/ they way things are run especially on offense that keeps the D on the field all the time.

The more wear and tear this D goes through, some of these players won't be around later in the season should we make the playoffs.

ryven
10-01-2003, 09:24 AM
yes I agree about the O should have been talked about but atleast he basicaly reprimanded(sp?) the D for a crappy job And again you are right about the D being on the field to long. But as he said there were blown tackles that atleast he is owning up to.

Novacane
10-01-2003, 09:39 AM
The Dwas on the field to long but to blame it all on the offense is wrong. Letting Philly convert 9 of 16 third downs had more to do with the D being on the field to long than our sputtering offense did.

justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
The Dwas on the field to long but to blame it all on the offense is wrong. Letting Philly convert 9 of 16 third downs had more to do with the D being on the field to long than our sputtering offense did.

I'm not saying the O's is the only one to blame against the eagles. However, last Sunday was the first time the D looked below average. So we couldn't stop RW against the fins. The D did however play hard enough to win that game if the O actually did their part.

The O has taken a significant dive the last two games. The D might've taken a day off against the eagles. We still have faith in the D than we do our O. No one as a matter of fact is crying for Lebeaus head or Gray(hardly). We all agree that KG however needs to be put in his place, wherever it is.

Turf
10-01-2003, 10:16 AM
Gee imagine needing speed at WR. I guess I'll win that arguement too.

Buckets
10-01-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Travis Hunter
Gee imagine needing speed at WR. I guess I'll win that arguement too.

Another win in your column maybe you'll make the playoffs.

I'm more interested in Bills wins.