PDA

View Full Version : we can get back into a tie for first

Billsouth
10-01-2003, 09:27 AM
if we win this week and miami loses. i understand that they would have the tiebreaker. my point is that we cannot go back and change the last 2 weeks. all we can do is focus on the upcoming games.

does anyone remember during the superbowl years when we went down to KC and got CRUSHED on monday night. we also lost to the jets that year and they sucked. we will lose some games

Novacane
10-01-2003, 09:34 AM
There's a good chance we will be back in first. I expect the phins to lose at the Giants and us to beat cinci. I won't be one of the ones hollering superbowl if it does happen.

Mr. Miyagi
10-01-2003, 09:42 AM
We better beat Cincy, or we might as well fold up the tent and all go home. :rolleyes:

Novacane
10-01-2003, 09:54 AM
We could win our next 3 and it still won't be anything to get overly excited about. For all the positive talk about them......the Bengals still suck and won't have Dillon. The Jets are a joke and the Skins are improved but should be beaten in our house.

If they win the next 3, then go into KC and beat them I will start thinking this team has a chance of doing something.