PDA

View Full Version : Is Dillon playing or not??

Demon
10-01-2003, 02:27 PM
ESPN reported on their weekly injury reports today that Cininatti has listed Corey Dillon as "Probable" now. How does someone go from OUT to PROBABLE????

Link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/injuries

Weird, is Marvin Lewis is playing mind games with Gregg Williams? I bet hes got Williams pretty confused.

ryven
10-01-2003, 02:33 PM
I don't know but chances are he will be held out this week. I am suprised that there are reporst out that henry is already practicing. torn cartlidge has got to hurt bad and would warrent probably atleast two weeks out.

Historian
10-01-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Demon
I bet hes got Williams pretty confused.

The counter clerk at Krispy Kreme could do that!

The_Philster
10-01-2003, 03:38 PM
They signed some help at RB yesterday so I think they're expecting not to have him.

Originally posted by Demon
I bet hes got Williams pretty confused.

Originally posted by Billsology
The counter clerk at Krispy Kreme could do that!

:lol: Not a hard thing to do.

MDFINFAN
10-01-2003, 03:48 PM
On monday night football, the ticker tape said that he would be out for this game.

The_Philster
10-01-2003, 04:07 PM
Yeah, but that was 2 nights ago.

stuckincincy
10-01-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Yeah, but that was 2 nights ago.

They showed some practice field footage on the local evening news tonight - Wednesday. Dillion was standing on the sidelines and counting a wad of $$$. He he played some in their last 2 games (CLE and PGH) but didn't make it much past the 2qtr.

Since they cut FB Edmonds this week, I suspect he'll dress altho' the local press still says he might be out till week 7 (week is their bye).