Attention Sabres Posters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Attention Sabres Posters!

First off, please let me welcome everyone- UltimateSabres has been up for a few weeks now here at the zone and it seems like everyone is having a great time!

I do need to remind thise who are posting news or other internet content the following-

1) We are not allowed to post entire articles. You need to provide a link to the source of the article and post only a couple of paragraphs.

2) Credit the author/writer and put up the source.

3) Any "premium" material can not be posted - for example- ESPN Insider articles that require a fee to view.

Posting an entire article is a violation of copyright law and could lead to UltimateSabres.com and or BillsZone.com getting legal notices or even getting sued.

Chances are it would never happen, but we don't want to take that risk. We just want to stay on the right side of the law. :)
    :travel:
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Here is an example of how to correctly post an article

Everyone here has the ability to edit their own posts. If possible, please go back and make the corrections.

If anytone has any questions, please drop me a PM- I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!!!

For more information, please consult our Terms of Service (ToS)

Comment

Working...
    X