Why aren't any of you talking about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Why aren't any of you talking about this?

I keep hearing that the Bills are 1 of 6 teams that are bidding for TE Byron Chamberlain on WNSA. What do you think of this? Do they want him for a receiver or as another Tight End? What would this do to Dave Moore and/or Mark Campbell if they get him.

Here's the link.... http://www.twincities.com/mld/twinci...ll/6901677.htm

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Byron Chamberlin is a :bigmike: No way TD will sign him and waste the

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

We've already got 2 starters at TE. Why would we pay a high price for a third TE?
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

TE isn't an issue with our team. We need a new RG and possibly a new Center.

Comment

• Bmax
          • Aug 2003

I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN A FORMER PRO BOWLER .. If he loses some weight ..269 WOW WHAT A LOAD....

He might be a good 3 te till he gets in shape....Neufeld say bye bye buddy....

Comment

• Bmax
            • Aug 2003

Chamberlin stats over his career.... 163 receptions for 2019 yds for 12.4 avg only 6tds... Get this guy in shape he gives us a te that can stretch the middle unlike campbell and moore...

campbell stats-58 -491 yards for 8.5 avg and 4 td's

Moore-197-1929 for 9.8 avg 27td's - good around the goal line..

Chamberlin would help us the guy can play he proved it in denver sign him for vet min......

Why do you think the guy was taking ephedra .. he was trying to drop some weight......

bmax

Comment

• helmetguy
              Touch the helmet for luck
              • Sep 2002

It might be helpful if he is a devistating blocker. Otherwise, I don't really see where he'd be much of a help.
              Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
              And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

The article says when he was released he weighed 250 lbs. He was only 2 lbs over the Vikings' target weight for him. That said, if I were TD and only had a little cap room to work with, there are other positions I would address before I looked at TE. Now if TD can cut some dead wood off the roster to clear some cap room I might be interested.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
                  It might be helpful if he is a devistating blocker. Otherwise, I don't really see where he'd be much of a help.
                  Think he can bulk back up...play RG?
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                    WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                    • Mar 2003

He might have been close to their target weight but still very out of shape. Why bother?
                    Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• clumping platelets

It would be nice to address concerns on the OL, but there is nothing our there. That is, unless some team chose to trade a player. Chamberlain could be a good pickup and give us the receiving threat the TE position lacks. Of course, his conditioning is in question, but if he can contribute in the second half, I'm all for it.

BTW: Bills have the cap space to add him and can EASILY create cap space if they are able to reach an agreement with Winfield. This "creation" of cap space would NOT adversely affect the future cap years :)

Comment

• lordofgun
                        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Chamberlain is a very good receiver and a huge target who can move. Sign him!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• clumping platelets

I luv LOG

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Block for who? Our rb?
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• lordofgun
                              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

I disagree. If the other TEs we have can't block, why are they even on the team? It's certainly not for their amazing receiving skills and flashing speed.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
                              X