How do you think the game against the Bungles will fare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kardshark19
    I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
    • Aug 2002

How do you think the game against the Bungles will fare?

On paper, it looks like we should destroy them.

Our D should easily stop their O. Corey Dillon is out, so they are running with Rudi and Watson, their new pick-up who looked impressive sometimes here in MD. Our pass D has shown up pretty well these past weeks. I think we could stop Chad Johnson and Warrick. I give Johnson 1 TD for his talent.

Now, our O is the big ?. Which will show up? We have the passing game, and I think that could be enough, but would really love for our running game to come back from the off-season.

What'cha think?
    If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i think we'll get our @$$e$ handed to us if we play like we have the last two weeks.dillon or no dillon.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BillsBoy
      I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
      • Aug 2002

Yeah, I would much rather prefer they play like the first two weeks =)
      If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

I'm nervous before every game. If we play like we did the last 2 weeks, I'll post the letter that I'll write to OBD.
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
        X