PDA

View Full Version : About Mcgahee

STAMPY
10-02-2003, 11:06 AM
is this guy really great. i hear a lot about him. Like before he got hurt. Can he be a dominant 100 yard rusher. Was he the rushing and also catching type of back like thurman. I hope he's as good as the hype

LtBillsFan66
10-02-2003, 11:08 AM
We'll see.

d1220
10-02-2003, 12:31 PM
Anyone who saw him play in college will agree he was a man amongst boys whenever he stepped on the field. I was in awe when I saw him play live against SU in the dome. The man is a BEAST. Even if he is 75% of what he was, he still will be great. I know he hasn't played in the NFL yet..... So I guess we'll see.

The Spaz
10-02-2003, 12:35 PM
If you want to know how good McGahee was and could be again buy the DVD "Return to Tempe" it's all the highlights last year of the Miami Hurricanes the guy was great!:)

ryjam282
10-02-2003, 12:39 PM
I am a huge Canes fan here in S Florida and I tell you what. He was truly amazing to watch. I saw many games there when Edge was there and Portis. I would definitely put him above Portis and probably just at the same level as Edge when he was there. He caught the ball well and picked up blitzes well also. I hope he can return cause I would sure love to root for him on our team like I did in college.

GO BILLS!!!

Ryan

TigerJ
10-02-2003, 10:04 PM
He's big, fast, has great hands, instinct, and can block. Plus, he seems to be a football fanatic in the mold of Takeo Spikes. I can live with that.

ryven
10-03-2003, 08:44 AM
look all the way at the bottom at hi stats he is a monster on the field I will try to find a couple clips of and I will post them here.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/mcgahee_willis

ryven
10-03-2003, 08:56 AM
sorry I can't access some of these sites at work so I could not find any clips.

THATHURMANATOR
10-03-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
is this guy really great. i hear a lot about him. Like before he got hurt. Can he be a dominant 100 yard rusher. Was he the rushing and also catching type of back like thurman. I hope he's as good as the hype

We will have to see him play first!