helmetguy
10-02-2003, 05:37 PM
I'm gonna hold ya to that, Hal!

Halbert
10-02-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
:phew: Where were you the last two weeks? :madcurse:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23362

Although I was wrong with Philly - I said we'd win a close game, which we probably would have if the refs hadn't called their worst game in a decade.

MDFINFAN
10-02-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
:phew: Where were you the last two weeks? :madcurse:

THat's the key, he was missing. He's been on in each of his calls, that's it, you're back on track. But when he calls a loss for you, don't give him so much grief, what can he say, he's only a genius.

? Hal, I almost hate to ask this, but will Miami beat the Giants in NY?

:yikes:

Halbert
10-03-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
THat's the key, he was missing. He's been on in each of his calls, that's it, you're back on track. But when he calls a loss for you, don't give him so much grief, what can he say, he's only a genius.

? Hal, I almost hate to ask this, but will Miami beat the Giants in NY?

Oh God, I only wish that were true, I'd be rich. I'm usually terrible at predicting outcomes. It just seemed the Miami and NE games were so obvious because the emotional factor was so one sided in both of those games. The Jags just aren't that good, especially with Jimmy Smith out. I was wrong on Philly but from my perspective the refs were the difference more than the players.

Regarding the Giants/Fish, heck if I know. I picked the Giants only because they are home but both are good teams neither of which would consider this a "must win" so it's just a guess.

stuckincincy
10-03-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
... and guarantee a Bills victory.

You can rest easy now.

Won't....you....BE....my bookie? (Sorry, Mr. Roders!) :D

MDFINFAN
10-03-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Halbert

Regarding the Giants/Fish, heck if I know. I picked the Giants only because they are home but both are good teams neither of which would consider this a "must win" so it's just a guess.

Noooooooo, the dreaded the Giants will win statement....Okay be another Philly prediction for you...that means the Phins win...

I had you down as my best bookie, I guess i have to take the bad with the good...:smoke:

Historian
10-03-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

I almost hate to ask this, but will Miami beat the Giants in NY?

Their chances are good. They are 9-5 after bye weeks.

casdhf
10-04-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by shelby
Thanks Hal!:phew:

Can you guarantee me a victory in fantasy football too?:D

I don't think so, baby. Its go time this week. :cas:

saviorbledsoe
10-04-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Billsology

Their chances are good. They are 9-5 after bye weeks.

I actually heard on WNSA yesterday that Miami is like 1 and 11 after a bye the last 12 years. Or something along those lines.....and that they havent beat an NFC East team in a long time.

The_Philster
10-04-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
I actually heard on WNSA yesterday that Miami is like 1 and 11 after a bye the last 12 years. Or something along those lines.....and that they havent beat an NFC East team in a long time.

Let's hope they're 1-12 after tomorrow :snicker:

Historian
10-04-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

I got that right out of their media guide, unfortunately.

mybills
10-04-2003, 05:39 PM
Winners:

Buffalo
Giants
Titans

Losers:

Cincy
Miami
NE

That's from my gut. ;)

MDFINFAN
10-04-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by mybills
Winners:

Buffalo
Giants
Titans

Losers:

Cincy
Miami
NE

That's from my gut. ;)

I don't like this, but of course it's possible, and yes Miami has not played very well coming out a bye the past few years, which is why I'm a little nervous about this game. Plus we're on the road and playing a good team. But they haven't played great coming out of bye themselves the last few years, and they are coming out a bye just like us. We weren't very sharp in practice Wednesday and that also bothers me, usually that leads to a bad game for us. But so far this year this team has bulk the trends of past years and won games we generally don't win, so I'm hoping that that trend continues tomorrow and we steal one.

Halbert
10-05-2003, 08:44 PM
Whew. 4-1 on the Bills so far. Too bad I missed the call on the Jints.