X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

What happens first ?

A bills back gains 100 yards ? or the return team runs back a punt or kickoff ?

My money is on the return game !!! Thoughts ....this week is the week go antonio go !!!!

Bmax

:punchu:
  • HenryRules
    • Jul 2002

I think a 100 yard rusher ... I think as soon as our OL gets out of its funk, it's quite capable of producing a 100-yard rusher.

The return game has definitely come close and I think they'll break one before the end of the season, but I just think it's so rare for a return TD and our OL/RB did too well last year for them to stay down for long.

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

henry will go 100 this week.

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HenryRules
        I think a 100 yard rusher ... I think as soon as our OL gets out of its funk, it's quite capable of producing a 100-yard rusher.

The return game has definitely come close and I think they'll break one before the end of the season, but I just think it's so rare for a return TD and our OL/RB did too well last year for them to stay down for long.
        Agree

Comment

• Buffatexas
          • Aug 2002

I think Antonio is going to break one this week AND we will get 100 on the ground, but that will be a combined effort between Henry/Burns/Simonton/Cribbs/Bell and whoever else we have out there

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Antonio will break a kickoff return long before we see a 100 yard rushing day by a Bills back. Er... when is Willis suiting up?
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• MTBillsFan
              • May 2003

I may be goin out on a limb here, but Henry will get his tail in gear and 150 shortly! Hopefully, its this weekend!
              Send me some wings!

Comment

• Buffatexas
                • Aug 2002

i hope he nails 150...I picked him in the 2nd round of my fantasy draft

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

Return game. Antonio or McGee will return one before Henry or another back gets on track.

Comment

• HenryRules
                    • Jul 2002

100 yard rusher came first.

Comment

Working...
                    X