PDA

View Full Version : Who Is The Biggest Threat To Us

STAMPY
10-03-2003, 02:59 PM
if you had to name one team... the team you fear most against us in a playoff... i think its the COLTS... they look reeally good... the chiefs are great but there offense won't score 40 ifg u play them tough on D as baltimore showed... we held KC to 16 last season too and had that game and blew it... Miami chokes late we'll eat them in OUR HOUSE... But the Colts Scare me with there offense and the way Dungy got them playing defense

MDFINFAN
10-03-2003, 04:02 PM
Hopefully this year we reverse that trend and gobble you up in your house. Snow or no snow. we need to win and become the feared team you don't won't to meet in the playoffs. Jay 5-0, can he make it 6-0 against you?

Doc
10-03-2003, 04:18 PM
"Our" biggest threat is "ourselves."

Historian
10-03-2003, 04:47 PM
Kansas City. They look real tough...and for the life of me I don't know why. Must be COACHING.

MTBillsFan
10-03-2003, 04:49 PM
our running game? besides, we have the dolts at our house... they couldn't score a TD against Cleveland

Jan Reimers
10-03-2003, 05:02 PM
Any team with a running game and a decent run defense...or any run defense.

helmetguy
10-03-2003, 07:28 PM
Any team with four guys on their D-line. Pick any four...

moogyman
10-04-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Doc

Amen to that
:mad: :blowtop:

L.A. Playa
10-04-2003, 10:54 AM
we need to watch out for the titans

Ebenezer
10-04-2003, 10:57 AM
gr-EGG Head Williams

Disgustipatex
10-04-2003, 11:01 AM
Maybe you guys should worry about beating what's inside of the division, first. Jesus.

G. Host
10-04-2003, 03:25 PM
Their return game also has something to do with it. Having the ability to score on a kick return gives offense heart and keeps defense believing if they control game they will win.

Originally posted by Billsology Kansas City. They look real tough...and for the life of me I don't know why. Must be COACHING.

Sabre Ally
10-04-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Disgustipatex
Maybe you guys should worry about beating what's inside of the division, first. Jesus.

Jesus is in our division?

eddiehaskill
10-04-2003, 04:38 PM
Forget about the Colts. If they aren't playing arena football at home or in another dome they are an average team. keep in mind they beat the browns in week 1, 9-6.

XNOUGHT
10-04-2003, 04:42 PM
Don't worry about the Pats.

They suck, have too many injuries, and will wallow in mediocrity.

SABURZFAN
10-04-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
if you had to name one team... the team you fear most against us in a playoff...

playoffs???????:lol:

you gotta be kidding me.as long as we have this so-called head coach,the playoffs are just a mere pipedream.this idiot could have single-handedly ruin the 72 DOLPHINS.

Historian
10-04-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

this idiot could have single-handedly ruin the 72 DOLPHINS.

Now THAT'S funny!!!:fish:

MDFINFAN
10-04-2003, 09:41 PM

playoffs???????:lol:

you gotta be kidding me.as long as we have this so-called head coach,the playoffs are just a mere pipedream.this idiot could have single-handedly ruin the 72 DOLPHINS.

Wow, so I gather you don't like your coach Saburzfan, that's a pretty deep statement there. I don't think he's that bad..I still that team goes undefeated regardless....well as long as the same players were there, i forget the coaches do get a chance to say who's cut and who stays in those days...If the OC and DC and ST coaches are the same, then I don't think GW could mess them up...I don't think he messes this team up either...but I have to agree with some of the posters about your OC..he's too pass happy. GW is a defensive coach and may have to rope the OC in the coming games. It's weired..Wanny is a DC type also and wants the D to win the games, even with Norv, he keeps Norv conservative and GW allows Gilbrite to run and shoot with the O. Interesting comparisons of D HC's..I wish Wanny allow a little of GW's thinking to hit him, I think we keep our O too tame.

RUDEbyallMEANS
10-04-2003, 10:58 PM
A team within it's division is the biggest threat and with Miami 1-0 against the Bills, Miami must be the biggest threat for a playoff run.. Of course I'm talking about the threat of Bills making the playoffs.. Bills fans thinking about threats to a Superbowl?? Nah.. Can't be... Playoffs first

Cntrygal
10-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Doc

When I seen the title of this thread, this was my answer.

SABURZFAN
10-05-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Wow, so I gather you don't like your coach Saburzfan, that's a pretty deep statement there.

that's an understatement.like i said before,i wouldn't let this buffoon coach my kids in Pop Warner.

SABURZFAN
10-05-2003, 09:07 AM
this idiot could have single-handedly ruin the 72 DOLPHINS.

Originally posted by Billsology
Now THAT'S funny!!!:fish:

i'm not laughing.i have ZERO confidence in this coach.