PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Sabres Are Now Dubbed the Backstreet Boys of the NHL By Me

SkateZilla
10-03-2003, 03:42 PM
Face it,

We are Young,
Some would rather Look Pretty than Play (Cough Timmy Boy Cough)

so I dub the team the Back street boys,

OOOOooo
Some Good news,

I was PLaying NHK2k2 On My Xbox,
A franchise with the sabres fo course, i had already aquired briere using Gratton for bait,
but get this,

I traded a Unsigned (30% overall Rated Player) for Chris Drury and the Dumb CPU Appepted the trade.. lmao i got drury for nothing,
Trying to get Delmore, but NashVille is Too Stubborn,
Hmm What should i get for Barnes??...

SkateZilla
10-03-2003, 04:07 PM
See:
Yellow Indicates they Are Injured, I Aquired drury while he was injured, and Satan I think will be off injury reserve in 2 days, Drury 1 day later. (Stats are After 15 Games)
http://members.cox.net/dpbelmont/NHL2K2-XBOX-Sabres-Player-Stats.jpg

fushetti
10-03-2003, 04:52 PM
I don't get it Skate.

pyrrhonist
10-03-2003, 08:29 PM
For the record, both NHL2K3 and ESPN NHL Hockey are the best hockey video games we've seen in some time.

Fennernen
10-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Oh come on.... NHL 2004 is spectacular!

I know you might think the previos EA Sports nhl's weren't too impressive, but this year they changed everything, it's frickin' amazing!

Fennernen
10-03-2003, 09:29 PM
P.S. It's gotta be on the computer. I know how to edit all the gamedata files so that I can update everything in the game. FOr instance, in my game, Drury has a sabres jersey on, along with all the other new sabres, and HSBC arena actually has adds for HSBC!!! along with the classic "gulf" adds, and anything I want to put on there!

SkateZilla
10-04-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Fennernen
Oh come on.... NHL 2004 is spectacular!

I know you might think the previos EA Sports nhl's weren't too impressive, but this year they changed everything, it's frickin' amazing!

P.S. It's gotta be on the computer. I know how to edit all the gamedata files so that I can update everything in the game. FOr instance, in my game, Drury has a sabres jersey on, along with all the other new sabres, and HSBC arena actually has adds for HSBC!!! along with the classic "gulf" adds, and anything I want to put on there!

Yes NHL2004 is Impressive, Black Box Developers Did a Good Job Revamping the entire Game, there are Arena Mods Availible for NHL 1999-2003,
NHL 2003 led me away from EA sport for I Dont know how long, Sega and Microsoft are the 1st 2 I'll Buy (Xbox Obviously)
And if I Feel teh Need NHL 2004 But hen i'd be up to 4 NHL games :)

pyrrhonist
10-04-2003, 01:14 AM
Black Box did do a decent job improving the poor work in NHL2002 & NHL2003, but still not enough. IMO, the NHL2K series has had the better game out since 2K2. I still think EA focused a tad too much on the "glamour" parts of the NHL instead of just on the gameplay.

SkateZilla
10-04-2003, 02:11 AM
BTW change your sig we signed MIRO :)

pyrrhonist
10-04-2003, 02:33 AM
Oops. I'll update the sig!

BironsGirl43
10-04-2003, 05:10 PM
Yeah they are young and pretty.. I'd agree with that.. but the BSB are old and retired now.. so maybe not exactly like them.. hahah.. but I can see where you are coming from

Don't forget Pyatt when you are talking pretty.. ;)

SkateZilla
10-04-2003, 05:42 PM
hehe
Ook
Maybe NSYNC.. lol