PDA

View Full Version : I know what's wrong with Henry

BAM
10-03-2003, 04:50 PM
I'm sorry It's all my fault. I bought his jersey at B-Lo after the home opener. Ever since he has not played well (or even played at all the last couple games). Again I apologize and I plan to promptly return the jersey for an Eric Moulds.

My bad.

:rock:

Seriously though, this has probably already been said, but I believe he is trying too hard, the McGahee pick is still ***** with his head, and our O-line isn't runblocking that well. Still cannot believe our offense is 29th in the league right now. Scary. I know we'll turn it up this week though :punchu:

Michael82
10-03-2003, 04:52 PM
Don't you DARE get a Moulds jersey! We can't afford to have him suck. Get somebody else or get a past Bills player. :D

Ð
10-03-2003, 04:52 PM
yeah & I hear you can see the virgin mary in the bottom of the beer pitchers at South Transit Lanes

MTBillsFan
10-03-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller
I'm sorry It's all my fault. I bought his jersey at B-Lo after the home opener. Ever since he has not played well (or even played at all the last couple games). Again I apologize and I plan to promptly return the jersey for an Eric Moulds.

My bad.

If you think it is you causing the bad luck, then sure as heck don't buy the moulds jersey ;-)

BAM
10-03-2003, 04:55 PM
Was thinking of getting a customized Marv Levy jersey.

Michael82
10-03-2003, 05:06 PM
Was thinking of getting a customized Marv Levy jersey.

That would be a PERFECT choice! :up:

RedEyE
10-03-2003, 05:09 PM
How 'bout purchasing a Ricky Williams jersey. You don't have to wear it. Consider it as taking one for the team.

helmetguy
10-03-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Ð
yeah & I hear you can see the virgin mary in the bottom of the beer pitchers at South Transit Lanes

Some trick! Has there ever been a virgin at South Transit Lanes?

BAM
10-03-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE
How 'bout purchasing a Ricky Williams jersey. You don't have to wear it. Consider it as taking one for the team.

I don't support colon campers.

Mr. Miyagi
10-03-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Don't you DARE get a Moulds jersey! We can't afford to have him suck. Get somebody else or get a past Bills player. :D
Here's the jersey you should be getting:

http://secure1.esportspartners.com/store-bills/images/products/large/lj117h.jpg

BAM
10-03-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

Here's the jersey you should be getting:

http://secure1.esportspartners.com/store-bills/images/products/large/lj117h.jpg

Funny you mentioned that. .. bought this one during preseason off the website for only $25

:idunno:

LMB
10-03-2003, 10:02 PM

My bad.

Seriously though, this has probably already been said, but I believe he is trying too hard, the McGahee pick is still ***** with his head, and our O-line isn't runblocking that well. Still cannot believe our offense is 29th in the league right now. Scary. I know we'll turn it up this week though :punchu:

Why don't test that therory with a wicky williams jersy.

stuckincincy
10-04-2003, 10:26 AM
I just bought the Gregg Williams signature model Kazoo.

Sabre Ally
10-04-2003, 11:19 AM
They still have Rob Johnsons for only 9 bucks. :D

stuckincincy
10-04-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
They still have Rob Johnsons for only 9 bucks. :D

:lolcry: Does it cost any extra for the Official Grass Stains? :D

Sabre Ally
10-04-2003, 11:34 AM
Nah, the only grass stains on mine are the ones Iput there myself. ;)

The_Philster
10-04-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Nah, the only grass stains on mine are the ones Iput there myself. ;)

Just by yourself or....? ;)

Sabre Ally
10-04-2003, 01:58 PM
I'm not telling. :D