they have stuffed ricky n jay's playin GARBAGE BALL

RAMS FAN
10-05-2003, 06:56 PM
the giants suck

mybills
10-05-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by RAMS FAN
the giants suck

Not at all...they had a bad game. They kept Ricky under control for most of that game. What surprised me was that Shockey, (like Travis) had a cracked rib and STILL did something for his team. GO SHOCKEY! GO HENRY! :up:

NoRing4U
10-05-2003, 07:07 PM
We played horrible and still came on top 13 points.

Congrats on squeaking by the Bengals.

STAMPY
10-05-2003, 08:01 PM
ummmmmm texans

The Spaz
10-05-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by mybills

Not at all...they had a bad game. They kept Ricky under control for most of that game. What surprised me was that Shockey, (like Travis) had a cracked rib and STILL did something for his team. GO SHOCKEY! GO HENRY! :up:

He hurt his ribs in preseason and they were only bruised he is doing a lot better pain wise then Henry.

MDFINFAN
10-05-2003, 08:07 PM
Congrats on your win today, even though you weren't pulling for us...a 13 point win with a ugly O effort was impressive to me on the road against the Giants....you're right jay had a horrible game, but the team did what it had to at the end and the O woke up in the 4th quarter to seal the game..

mybills
10-05-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

He hurt his ribs in preseason and they were only bruised he is doing a lot better pain wise then Henry.

What ever, Spaz. They were both questionable, both played well.

You gonna argue with that TOO?

Spaz :shutit: mybills

The Spaz
10-05-2003, 08:10 PM

What ever, Spaz. They were both questionable, both played well.

You gonna argue with that TOO?

Spaz :shutit: mybills

Shockey has played since week 1 how is he questionable? Besides he was hurt so bad today he had 11 catches for like 111 yards. So yeah I will argue when someone doesn't speak with facts!:cas: :tongue:

mybills
10-05-2003, 08:12 PM
Good for you, MD, you know I was rooting for my Giants! lol. But at least my Bills won! :D

mybills
10-05-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

Shockey has played since week 1 how is he questionable?

He was injured. He had a bye week. (aka same week TH was out against the Eagles)..hello?

MDFINFAN
10-05-2003, 08:18 PM
Good for you, MD, you know I was rooting for my Giants! lol. But at least my Bills won! :D

Yea, I know, I hope this doesn't kick start them on a winning streak again..We need some breathing room, you and the Pats are starting to get on my nerves.:madcurse:

mybills
10-05-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Yea, I know, I hope this doesn't kick start them on a winning streak again..We need some breathing room, you and the Pats are starting to get on my nerves.:madcurse:

:rofl:

The Spaz
10-05-2003, 08:22 PM

He was injured. He had a bye week. (aka same week TH was out against the Eagles)..hello?

You just don't get it Shockey was injured in preseason, he has had over a month to recover from the bruised ribs.....:shutit: :fartdie: