PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to the Bengals!

nolimit
10-05-2003, 03:35 PM
A good team on the rise! They sure gave us a run for our money!

Hats off to Marvin Lewis!

stuckincincy
10-05-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by nolimit
A good team on the rise! They sure gave us a run for our money!

Hats off to Marvin Lewis!

I thought Lewis' game plan was effective, but a bit risky.

ultimatefinfan
10-05-2003, 05:39 PM
on the rise sure, but the bills shouldve killed them, since they were without corey dillon

NoRing4U
10-05-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by ultimatefinfan
on the rise sure, but the bills shouldve killed them, since they were without corey dillon

Funny, aint it? :bling:

SABURZFAN
10-05-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by ultimatefinfan

there's more to the BENGALS than JUST dillon.:rolleyes:

Typ0
10-05-2003, 06:18 PM
yeah they played very well...and we were outcoached today there is no question about it.

Mad Bomber
10-05-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
yeah they played very well...and we were outcoached today there is no question about it.

Now THERE'S a new thought!:anvil:

Seems like this is a recurring theme.

Historian
10-05-2003, 07:52 PM
They came ready to play, were fired up, and ORGANIZED. The Bills won this game strictly due to more talent.

MDFINFAN
10-05-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

there's more to the BENGALS than JUST dillon.:rolleyes:

I agree with this, I'm glad we're not playing them this year, they are a little dangerous to me..Some teams will pay pretty soon, when this team learns to put the opponent away..and that won't be too long..Next year they will defintely be a team to avoid. Lewis defintely have them on the right track, to stay this close in that many games this year, when they couldn't come close last year...Man they will beat some people this year.

TigerJ
10-05-2003, 09:06 PM
I think the biggest difference with the 2003 Bengals is that Mike Brown has finally backed off and consented to allow his head coach to have enough authority to make some personnel decisions, and opened up the purse to pay for them.

The_Philster
10-05-2003, 09:59 PM
I couldn't agree more with this thread. I tried to yell down to a few players that they had no reason to hang their heads. they played a very good game.