• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

I'm Sick And Tired Of Hearing...

all the blame going to the coach... Screw that crap. Players decide the game. The players aren't executing... Please stop blaming ever wrong move on coach. A day does not go by without coach bashing!!! If we would play better as a team and it goes oin both sides of the ball... we will get better... pleez end the crybaby whining bout the coach... we just gotta play better and today Henry returned to shape. We ran the ball. we will build from this
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

GW sucks
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

sorry pal.

this coach doesn't have the players respect.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• madness23
        • Apr 2003

He can't even hype up the team for the game.

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

the coaching sucks.

Comment

• snow1989
            • Sep 2003

sorry...can't completely agree...coaches set the tone (practices, discipline etc), implement offensive and defensive adjustments...teams do reflect their coach...well-coached teams can even overcome a lack of talent in some areas.....its not 100% coaching fault, but its darn near 75-80% in my book
            I've upped my standards...now up yours

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Sep 2003

players win regardless of a coach... look at the yankees lol

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Jul 2003

I, for the first time, was really pissed at our coaching today. 1 reason that sticks in my head is the fact we gave them 10 yard cushions all day on Defense......I was pissed!

Comment

• superbills
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                  players win regardless of a coach... look at the yankees lol
                  What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Hell, Torre could out-coach Williams, even in football.
                  "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
                  Ronald Reagan
                  40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                    • Jul 2002

Ok, I guess you're then telling me that the Cowboys are more talented than the Bills??? Come on, get real!

Comment

• honey
                      • Aug 2002

I very seldom blame the coach. I figure the players should have enough savvy to play the game and make different plays on the field if they need to.

However - Wade Phillips really stunk.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

the coaching sucks. We were out coached today by a landslide. We are far more talented than a beat up cincy team...but they have desire and are well prepared. We just play pretty decent with a lot of talent. The Bills are a joke and unless they can snap out of this funk very soon GW should be sent packing before the end of the season. Once that decision is made that he isn't going to come back...send him down the road.

Comment

• honey
                          • Aug 2002

The Bills are NOT a joke, Typ0. I can't believe you said that.

Cincy actually has a decent team this year.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                            Hall of Fame Zoner
                            • Sep 2003

cincy is definately a decent team... and palmer isn't even at qb yet, good team, good D

Comment

• Ingtar33
                              Dances With Buffaloes
                              • Sep 2002

please... it was absurd enough after the eagles game... we won, and that’s that.

Let me see, i didn't see Gregg drop 8 passes today.

I didn't see Gregg on the field pass blocking (if you can call it that)

I didn't see Gregg play DE (did we have any on the field today?)

Did you see Gregg run into the punter?

please... your rabid hatred for Gregg is absurd. If this team goes on to win the next 14 games (yes that is a super bowl) you all will still call for his head... and scream for Herm Edwards... who in my book is one of the worst coaches this side of Mike Tice

Now, anyone who says coaching is 99% or 80% of a teams success think about Mike Tice. That guy is an idiot. He's a laughingstock in this league. His team is 5-0. This guy makes calls on a weekly basis that would have everyone in this forum loading their guns and driving down to OBD.

And Herm? You can't tell me his team is a 0 win talent. Herm is a soft coach to make Wade Philips look like Mike Ditka. You guys would be ready to kick him out of buffalo after the first loss when Herm gets up before the media and says

"um... well... I’m not sure we're good enough yet to beet them... um... feel free to fire me if you think we can do better... our O line just cant run block... I’m not sure why our OC is doing that... no, ask the DC why we can't stop the run..."

There are only a handful of truly excellent coaches in the NFL, and one of he problems with NFL fans is that the grass is always greener... Debate the play... debate the calls... debate the coaching...

but please stop this incessant whine for Gregg's head, and please enjoy a win... we had a come from behind win, engineered by an erratic Bledsoe into that wind. We ran the ball better. T.Henry showed a heart of a warrior, he could hardly stand upright after each play. Moulds and Pat Williams took over the football game single handedly.
                              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X