PDA

View Full Version : Peerless Price... 12 catches, 168 yards, 1 TD

STAMPY
10-05-2003, 03:51 PM
you guys post all his bad games... i noticed this one wasn't posted... I'll post it cause Peerless is a great Wr and will flourish once Vick returns... We sure do miss his speed as Josh Reed can't carry his jock. That was an impressive outing to say the least from a B level Qb vs a good Viking team

madness
10-05-2003, 03:52 PM
Bout time.

The Spaz
10-05-2003, 03:54 PM
yeah I guess 1 game he is everything the Falcons thought he was going to be right......lol:)!

snow1989
10-05-2003, 03:57 PM
I'll give him credit for a good game, but reserve judgement until the end of the season....

madness
10-05-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by snow1989
I'll give him credit for a good game, but reserve judgement until the end of the season....

You forgot to add "one" in between "a" and "good".

superbills
10-05-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
you guys post all his bad games... i noticed this one wasn't posted... I'll post it cause Peerless is a great Wr and will flourish once Vick returns... We sure do miss his speed as Josh Reed can't carry his jock. That was an impressive outing to say the least from a B level Qb vs a good Viking team

Here we go. Must we continute to live in that past? If Peerless Price wins a Super Bowl or something then he'll be relevant. One game? Who cares? It's irrelevant. Drop it.

The Natrix
10-05-2003, 04:04 PM
you Peerless bashers are pathetic

...and I'm calling out anyone who:

has stated that he isn't a #1 WR in this league -

name me the 31 WRs who are better than him

might as well just shut up and drink your kool aid

Nighthawk
10-05-2003, 04:06 PM
Wow, the more you post...the more I realize you don't know what you're talking about! Yeah, great game when they had to pass all day because they were trailing. This guy is not a #1 WR...he cries about double teams, he cries about the coaches not drawing up plays for him...he needs to shut up and get open, that's what he got paid the big contract for. But I guess one game makes him the best...woo hoooo!

The Spaz
10-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix

Where has he been the last 3 weeks and don't give me the garbage he has to work with Doug Johnson instead of Michael Vick every #1 receiver has to go through crap like that look at Moulds when he had to to through the Flutie and RJ years. Besides if you go by stats I'm sure you kind find more tha 31 receivers with better stats than Price! I love Kool-Aid!:up:

Nighthawk
10-05-2003, 04:10 PM
Kool Aid is very good...especially if you mix it with something! :)

Novacane
10-05-2003, 04:12 PM
I am still not sold on Peerless but I sure am glad I did not bench him this week in favor of Keyshaun Johnson which I almost did!

The Natrix
10-05-2003, 04:13 PM
Can't you guys give me a staight answer?

I doubt you would argue that the definition of a #1 wide receiver is to be AT LEAST the 32nd best WR in the NFL.

Until you can convince me (not likely) that there are 31 WRs in the league that are better than Peerless Price I will regard your comments as worthless

STAMPY
10-05-2003, 04:14 PM

i'm with ya brother... every week they crap about his game... guess what moulds has only one td too all year... i'm not saying price is better than moulds just stating facts. price is a top 15 wideout in league... and half of u guys talk crap and then ignore a hell of a job... at year end he'll have huge numbers with vick... trust me.

superbills
10-05-2003, 04:14 PM
I was compiling a list of WRs, but I got up to 51 and said screw it. BTW, I wasn't bashing PP, just saying he's irrelevant because, as I recall, he didn't do much to stop our offensive collapse at the end of last year.

The Spaz
10-05-2003, 04:15 PM
Can't you guys give me a staight answer?

I doubt you would argue that the definition of a #1 wide receiver is to be AT LEAST the 32nd best WR in the NFL.

Until you can convince me (not likely) that there are 31 WRs in the league that are better than Peerless Price I will regard your comments as worthless

Peter Warrick is like a number 2 receiver with better numbers and he plays with Kitna....lol:)!

Nighthawk
10-05-2003, 04:15 PM
I think that you might want to restate your question. Maybe word it like this...is he a top #1? Obviously there is a #1 on every team and not every #1 is a top-flight WR...so what exactly are you asking?

STAMPY
10-05-2003, 04:18 PM
kitna is better qb then johnson and peter is not a better wideout... jeez

The Natrix
10-05-2003, 04:19 PM
He is not a top flight WR. All I am saying is that for some strange reason people love to bash Peerless. He never went out on bad terms so I don't understand where people get off.

Nighthawk
10-05-2003, 04:20 PM
I'm not bashing Price, just stating the obvious...he's a nice WR, not an elite one.

STAMPY
10-05-2003, 04:22 PM
he is 10 times better than shaw and reed... sorry josh your no Andre!

madness
10-05-2003, 04:23 PM
I didn't know Reed and Shaw were #1 receivers?

Nighthawk
10-05-2003, 04:25 PM
Well, of course he is...I don't think anybody has ever argued that. People just don't think he was worth the money he received and the press he has gotten. He's a player who is made by the talent around him...Moulds on the other hand has done it without a top-flight QB and top WR next to him...he is a TRUE #1 WR!

STAMPY
10-05-2003, 04:27 PM
My point is Peerless did great things for us over the years... and we are surely missing him and what he brought, and he deserves RESPECT and an opportunity to prove he is a solid number 1 receiver in NFL... an opportunity!!!

Nighthawk
10-05-2003, 04:29 PM
I think you're getting confused...that is exactly what the "bashers" are all hyped about. They want Price to prove it before he (and the press) starts telling everybody how great he is. So, in reality...it looks like this argument is pointless...we have to see if Price is worth it. So far, he hasn't been.

STAMPY
10-05-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Nighthawk
I think you're getting confused...that is exactly what the "bashers" are all hyped about. They want Price to prove it before he (and the press) starts telling everybody how great he is. So, in reality...it looks like this argument is pointless...we have to see if Price is worth it. So far, he hasn't been.

if that is true and you want to wait and see... why after every game do the bashers post his numbers EVERY WEEK!!!, seems like people are bitter... yet when i point out his good game, the post is pointless, sounds very hypocritical

The Natrix
10-05-2003, 04:38 PM
Peerless was absolutely worth it for the Flacons. Every team needs a good WR. Finneran was not going to cut it. They had to go out and get one of the best FA WRs out there and they did. Peerless bashers are lower on the food chain than West Boast and DisgustingKotex.

Nighthawk
10-05-2003, 04:38 PM
It's simple, Price (with the help of the press) kept saying in the offseason how great he is and how he was going to do all these great things. That is why people try to kick him when he down.

Domibrader
10-05-2003, 04:41 PM
:offtopic: Why are you guys still talking about Price? It's not like he's coming back! He's not a Bill anymore, he has nothing at all to do with us, so leave him alone. He's not even worth talking about no matter what team he's on.

The Natrix
10-05-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE

every game the bashers post his numbers

yep, except this week. What a bunch of dildos. Hello! This is a ****ing Bills forum!

The Natrix
10-05-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Domibrader
:offtopic: Why are you guys still talking about Price? It's not like he's coming back! He's not a Bill anymore, he has nothing at all to do with us, so leave him alone. He's not even worth talking about no matter what team he's on.

I couldn't agree more. BUT, I am only responding to these fools. I'm not the one starting the threads.